Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WreckingBall

Has anyone seen my tiny estates stories from last night begging for likes? I used to really like them but they’re just the same as all the others now. Can’t believe he’s trying to justify it by saying it’s the Spanish way too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wondering if anyone watches Gemma Ireland’s account, I used to really like her but since around Christmas time she has become unbearable. Lost all of her individuality, constantly pushing products and begging for likes now.
Omg I truly can't believe your the only person who has mentioned this want to be.
Also her mother in law to be Mrs Fir Treen barn. Alway going on about her tummy tuck and flaunting their wealth. Then Mr Fir Tree oh what a nasty bully he is. With these 2 wealth obviously doesn't buy class.
Then at Home with The Pells. All related on the money making swipe ups. 🤢🤮

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Mrsnorthernstyle is an attention seeking twunt! She is as fake as get out and only cares about herself. Always banging on about her mental health looking for sympathy. She annoyed the absolute hell outta me so I had to unfollow her. She seems to have the whole of insta sucking up her are, everyone be like, Kezza you are incredible, you are amazing, you are so kind, you are a queen. What a lot of crap.
I totally agree! It’s bizarre isn’t it?

I too found bowelbabe whilst looking for others in the same boat as me and I became so so tired of the constant gifts, ads, promos and affiliate codes that I stopped following her. It's heading thay way with Lauren Marchon too which is sad because their Podcast was so important to me in the beginning. It helped me a lot.
Totally agree! I admired them for bringing “cancer” to the forefront with the podcast which was more due to Rachel Blandy who invited bowelbabe and Lauren on and then it took off. What grates me now is the constant taking that bowel babe does. Everything she is gifted is kept and never given on to other more needy people. She even took her mum on a personal shopping trip (pre lockdown). And if she tells us one more time “I was a deputy head” I’ll scream! And she thinks she’s a bloody broadcaster too! Oh and running 5k or cycling on her £2k peloton bike the day after surgery where she was in ICU. I think she does more harm than good to other cancer sufferers.

Last edited:

Missmarie

Victoria at the white cottage. If you are new to IG and want to know all the cliches that will get you in the gang this is your woman and include ~
Pug
Smeg
Beige house
Range Rover
Baking
Disney freak
Flowers
White co everything
Candles
Joules

She literally copies everything everyone else is doing not a single individual thought in her head. Obviously spends all day uploading her cakes, arranging her flowers and walking her pug. Dear god give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I find Chelshome awful. She is constantly doing her house up, copying latest trends but it just looks cheap. The alcove cabinets in her living room are absolutely awful. They look like a school Design Technology project!
She sure does like her panelling l! It’s bloody everywhere and you are right - looks a tad diy (not in a good way!) 😂

The fashionable pan is moaning about homeschooling and how hard it has been for her and hubby as they are both self employed and working from home! I don’t know how she has the cheek to say that. She opens free gifts and clothes all day! How hard is that? Ffs! After moaning she then showed her and kids opening a treat box - read the room you fuckwit!

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Michellesway, I know I’ve mentioned her n here before but there some things that just arnt sitting right with me.
Anybody else feel funny about the amount of times she burns herself, then does about 12 stories saying how clumsy she is with a weird grin on her face whilst doing a weird baby voice? She then also makes sure said burn is visible in her stories. Making it very obvious she’s trying to ‘show it off’!
I don’t know anybody that burns them self nearly every single time they curl there hair! The burns look pretty deep too, I’ve burnt myself once or twice on my curlers (in the space of 20 years of curling my hair) and it’s not left half the mark she gets on her skin! It just isn’t sitting right with me !

Anotherdayanotherwalk

I absolutely LOVE My Tiny Estate
I agree they're great but they are clearly very Instagram savvy and are working very hard to monetise what they've got eg "My Tiny Estate" has been trade marked. They also have individual personal my tiny estate accounts which they use to drive engagement by often posting "opposing" views on issues and asking people to vote. It feels a bit like when you join a company that's fairly small and has a family feel which progressively becomes more corporate over time. I just hope that over time they don't lose their sincerity or principles.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Poor Sparklesnest Mum having a camera shoved in her face when she clearly was out of breath and not feeling great. I bet her son and his partner get sick of it too.

I pity these home accounts that document their every move and everything is for the gram. It’s really sad. Just live in the moment and do things for you, not for constant admiration from people online. I used to have a home account but I deleted it after a few months as it was a very strange community.

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Anyone follow charlieslittlegreyhome?
The name says it all tbh but she used to have an account called cleaningmyanxietyaway . . Shes off her head, used to claim she had to take a bottle of zoflora out with her to sniff to calm her down, her house was immaculate and you'd never have known she has 3 kids there. She was called out for faking illness and claiming benefits fraudulently and disappeared.
Shes back now as charlieslittlegreyhome with a completely different content although still weirdly obsessed with everything Hinch . .
Lynseyqueenofclean. .
Equally as annoying
I remember cleaningmyanxietyaway. Didn’t realise she had a new account, will have to have a look now 😂

• Heart
I absolutely love caffeineandcacti. Her house is so beautiful and she seems really really nice . The gals at victorian adventure are great too.

Unfollowed so many recently... housethatblackbuilt sometimes seems to get too big for her boots these days and the ones who post about not knowing what 1000 pound rug to buy just weren't doing it for me anymore! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I just don’t know if I buy the whole “I get mean messages”
I’d say it’s more being called out for bull shit or held accountable

Nellyboy

Can I add panelling in to the mix? So many of the home interiors acvounts now seem obsessed with nailing rectangles of wood to their walls declaring it brings character...
Can’t stand the effing stuff unless it’s in a character home. Why does everyone want their houses to look the same?

Mutley98

VIP Member
Had Kjg got a thread on here.? She should have, so two days ago professing to loving Trinny London now she riding the iconic bandwagon and literally done swipe ups for every item on The white company. Used to quite like her account now it’s all adds like the other insta huns and all the stuff with the daughter is just cringe, you know she’s gagging for people to say ‘omg you look like sisters’

home_on_the_commons I used to like her content and style, but now it’s just incessant gifted items, freebies after freebies, ads, giveaways, swipe ups and collaborations. It’s non stop.
I unfollowed this numpty agessss ago

Oh I’m going to just sit down here on my @neptunehomeofficial cushion, put my @neptunehomeofficial mug down on my
@neptunehomeofficial side table and turn on my @neptunehomeofficial lamp.

@neptunehomeoffical did you see me!! Over here!! Neptune!!!!

• Haha

Olive40

Sparklesnest_16 because the other day her son and husband got tested for covid as they had symptoms. Her sons results came back quickly and were negative so she and her HUSBAND drove him back home with his kids as he had stayed with them over Christmas. She did an Instagram story on the way back, they’d stopped at a McDonald’s, she went in and used the toilet and she said in her stories that she sent her husband into the restaurant to get food/drink. I wish I’d screen recorded her! Then 24 hours later his results came back positive!!!! She’s not rung the restaurant to tell them they’ve possibly infected the staff and other customers. Someone messaged her to say what she did was wrong and she denied it saying he only went in to use the toilet and it was empty so no one at risk. An absolute lie! I’ve had to sit on my hands not to message her and I know other people on Instagram are reeling with her too, fuming she’s not addressed what they did. She keeps banging on about how they have to isolate now for ten days, you shouldn’t have left the house woman until he had his results!!!!

They even mixed with her elderly parents who live in an annex on their property when her husband and son had symptoms, and both parents tested positive too. Ridiculous!

• Angry

Megantron

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but Bobbins.at.home really annoys me, all her stories recently are ads for some money saving thing and NOTHING in between! Also her bathroom tiles knock me sick, it reminds me of a 3 star Spanish hotel bathroom in the 90s. Why is everything so beige! Don't get me wrong though, some of her things are lovely, but overall I just love to hate her. She did a rejig of her front garden and literally just put pebbles down and planted a tree, how boring! 😴 The whole "Mr Bobbins" and "Little Bobbins" is cringey too! We get it, you are pretentious. Oh and did you know she's from York? She hasn't mentioned it..