Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof2boys

This is a random question but does anyone remember an home account (not too sure if it still exists) and it was a newish build and the woman had two Dogue de Bordeaux? One she had to put down before she had the two dogs together and he was called Diesel as he was really poorly? They were all rescue dogs
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered the page and I cannot find it 🤣
Mr and Mrs casper

Annoyed 2

Yes she did that to me too, she’s a sly little shit tbh

Oh he’s just so cringe, I like Tobys style too (because it’s mostly Neptune 😂) but it’s so ‘look at me, I’ve got money’ which makes it so try hard, and that just puts me off I think...
I noticed that Alice has changed the name of her Instagram account. I wonder if she saw this thread.

Karen826

VIP Member
Anyone seen tonight’s stories? I’m cringing!
All about following your dreams, work hard to achieve... it’s a TAT shop!!!
Haha she really does think she is something big and doesnt half fancy herself. Comes across as pretty desperate for a man too. Think she is trying to impress her boss David😂😂😂all the singing and dancing stories from her car. She is acting like a teen looking for attention. Cringworthy🤮

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Yep lol... she is (NI) based too.
Her voice goes through me.

Does anyone follow Moneypennyinteriors (Paul) and interiorcurve (Siobhan) who were both recently on Interior Design Masters? A few weeks back when the show was on the pair of them were gushing over each other constantly with frequent lunches, facetime calls etc. I got the feeling they were strongly angling for some kind of duo presenting role. Now they seem to both stoically ignore each other - they still follow each other but rarely like each other posts and there have been no stories on each other.
His taste is to wacky for me 😬

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Laura Hamilton gets on my nerves now. Used to like her but now she looks so false. Not sure why her boobs are literally under her chin when she has her three sizes too small exercise clothes on!

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
She looks to have an attitude to be fair.. she never replied back to me when I was genuinely asking for advice. Also.. she gets very few likes per post, strange for her following count.
Yes Least other big accounts have some manors. She’s plain up her own arse.

Yeah,if you go through the house there's barely anything that hasn't been gifted.I also find her to be a Kerry Lockwood impersonator,talks the same,same finger pointing.The problem for me is I follow a lot of different home accounts all of different styles now they've all sort of morphed into the same thing.Never a post that doesn't contain a question to boost engagement,always questions on stories as if they dont already have whatever it is they're asking about sitting in a box next to them.I house I do like is Jade doutch but her herself I cant stand.She put on one day what did everyone think of something,literally one person said oh it's a bit much for me so she screenshotted it and put it on her stories telling them to fuck off!None of them can cope if they're not being adored constantly. Think I'm just done with it all to be honest 😂.
Oh really I think she comes across well. Who is kerry?

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Omg yes!

due to her illnesses she hasn’t got the time or energy to clean/ cook/ play with her son, but she makes a miraculous recovery to go to tkmaxx multiple times per month and drop hundreds on new clothing.

I did have a snigger to myself at the earlier stories, saying she never shares personal information. Shes revealed a lot more than she thinks, she’s a looney.
Yes. I had to unfollow. Originally I thought she was a home account. Then there appeared to gradually be so much stuff she was climbing over it to reach her bed. But then would buy more stuff on daily hauls. But complain she had no money. Bizarre.

MrsFishandChips

This is a random question but does anyone remember an home account (not too sure if it still exists) and it was a newish build and the woman had two Dogue de Bordeaux? One she had to put down before she had the two dogs together and he was called Diesel as he was really poorly? They were all rescue dogs
I can’t sleep and I’ve just remembered the page and I cannot find it 🤣

Sonvida

does anyone know what has happened to charlieslittlegreyhome? She's disappeared from insta - probably in a cloud of zoflora and hinch tat copies

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Me too! I used to follow a guy and I can'f for the life of me remember his name! Had a little dog did loads of decorating, but it wasn't Toby it wasn't Neptune home was more personal - as in not a rip of of page 3 of Neptune a/w
I like this guessing game. Any more details about him you can remember?