Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopysnooper

I thought it was due to his job loss. They sold their house for a pretty penny so will have made a decent profit.
She did a post on it and basically said the workmanship was shoddy and they fell out of love with it because they had lots of issues. Retiling the bathroom and other jobs were done to make the house ready for the sale but regardless of any issues it went for a lot of money so I don’t think they’re too short on that

anon2345

I know I read up on her, sprouts off she’s amazing with money but has hand outs off daddy to buy house to rent and moved into her husbands house which he already had
ive not seen one “money tip” that’s useful tbh. Just wants new followers all the time

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Check out her highlights. House goals or what!!! She had a guy called tom who " was pruning her bush" it is her topiary balls in the front garden, and she was drooling over him. But not even hiding it. Honestly she's a breath of fresh air on Instagram
I just watched it. Tom can come and trim my bush anytime he fancies!

grumpycat

VIP Member
I agree that changing things seems obsessive. When she'll repaint a room after a month to a slightly different shade of white? I'd find that so frustrating to live with. Surely at some point the majority of the decorating needs to be finish to actually enjoy living in the house?
exactly this! I’d understand if it was a huge change but it’s so minimal and I think so wasteful too.I don’t think she knows how to enjoy her house- its always the next thing or project. Her husband must just do it to keep her quiet 😂

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I know! She spends a fortune on pure shit all the time. The stuff she buys from boot fairs and charity shop is pure tat all that money could go on a day out for the kids. Shes so odd but why hasnt she got her own thread?
I ve no idea how to make one.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Precious_abode ! loved her old place but she sold it recently and moved into a bad example of a 1960s mock Tudor !! Every single post is of the decrepit swimming pool ! It’s so boring now that I’m sure she is loosing a lot of followers. The house needs a fortune spending on it and it’s so dated and crappy inside with lots of bitty extensions. I bet they are regretting buying it now they know it’s a huge money pit. It’s definitely a LONG term project but she’s so desperate to keep us with Swoon_love, thehousebuild, lottieshousebuild etc No originality. I think it’s about time she had her own thread 🙈overdoing it on the Botox and eye liner is not a good look !
Completely agree! To be honest I really liked her previous house and had high hopes for this one too. It does sound like she’s got a lot of plans already. New pool
Electrics etc. They must be loaded as she’s pushing ahead - architects working on the few tweaks she wants. Feel awful saying this but her makeup makes her look a lot older than she is. The eyeliner does nothing for her. She’s quite attractive too.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Nope they don’t even do that, they’re one of the very few companies that would do any of that sort of thing...that’s why I like shopping with them...white company on the other hand though gift a lot to the Instahuns, I’ve completely gone off buying anything from them now
I stand corrected. 😘

Littleoldlurker

Does anyone follow mysparklygreyhome ?? Looking at her pictures gives me a headache I swear! (Sorry if she’s been mentioned before just found this thread!)

Haha. Lots don’t agree.

The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Yeah I’ve just gone through the thread, I mean I don’t know... to me she was quite nice and helped with my dress and everything, but I can see many don’t agree 😂🤦‍♀️

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Toby just isn't relatable, bit too stiff! There is just no fun or personality you see if other home accounts stories, not that there is many male run ones. I always think stories show the real person, there is some houses I wouldn't live in, but the stories make up for it and vice versa.
Have you got any examples of ones who you think actually do that well? Male or female?

mindlessness

VIP Member
She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though
If you report the first post in that thread the moderators might be able to add the new IG name!