Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellooo

It’s honestly not stopped and the shock that someone has sent something off her Amazon wish list because she’s put it on her stories constantly!
Yes it’s very full on! Considering she works in early years I can only imagine her constant posting of should I buy this or that is a bid for some freebies?

dmme

thisenglishhome ..... she’s having another rant 🙈
I unfollowed her a while ago when these rants started. They seem to be getting worse though judging by that one. Whatever happened to being kind if someone offers advice that might be of help even if you have thought of a solution yourself

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Why is she wanting a payout/media attention, what am I missing?I think she has a close friends story list so I can’t see some of her stories.

1lavendercottage, I still love her actually, but today she posted a load of aff swipe ups for crazy expensive things that she obviously hasn’t purchased herself. Things like La Mer cream and prada belts. It’s well dodgy, I don’t know if I’ve missed something and it’s actually ok for her to do that, but I just thought how cheeky!
It's me 💁🏽‍♀️ THAAAAANKS so much. I was totally honest and said it was a game of guess the price where I get 3p a swipe!! You might have missed the first story saying. I don't recommend anything or anywhere I haven't bought from! Xx

Wow! Jayne never met a trend she didn't like - no wonder she's always redecorating!
We should start a home accounts bingo:

- greige walls
- a half painted wall
- pampas grass
- multiple gallery walls
- typography art
- desenio art
- boucle armchair 🤢

Anything I missed!

It was the poor puppy I felt sorry for. That said there is so many puppies in the interiors lot atm.

Olive40

Who has time to police who is following you/watching your stories when you have nearly 12000 followers.
If she put as much time into actually contributing something worthwhile instead of sponging off of the government pretending she’s on deaths door then she might be more relatable.
I remember once she was saying about when she worked in London when she was 21.. clearly the last time she actually did a days work- 50 years ago! Says it all 🤦🏽‍♀️
😂😂 very true.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Sparklesnest, why does she over emphasise her B’s? She smacks her lips together when she says BUT. She also randomay sticks her tongue in the corner of her mouth and tightens her lips over her teeth. It’s really annoying.

I mean does her mother want her constipation broadcasted all over Instagram?
Who is this? Can’t seem to find on insta.

She used to have a lot more than that, she did something controversial a while ago (can't remember what - sorry!) and she lost loads, there was a thread about her on here but I think they had to delete it as she set her account to private?

EDIT: found it, it's - https://tattle.life/threads/lifewiththecaspers.1198/
Oh my god, she’s back public again. The woman has no shame. She begged for people to pay for her dogs operation as she couldn’t afford it despite driving a Porsche for fucks sake.

Hellooo

It’s very OTT
I get being excited but too much
She needs to learn a little bit of tact
I agree! I used to really like her but I am going off her a little bit! It’s just constant pregnancy chat like she’s the only person ever to be pregnant

HeyLetsGo

Half her content is opening parcels “OMG SOOO EXCITED! been waiting for this for sooo long can’t wait to open it and show you” swear she gets a new mug every week, and how many candles does one house need, she promotes those bloody overpriced bear burners shite 🤮bloody hell has she never heard of saving money? 🤨 Think i’d be single if my spending habits were as bad as hers. Probably why they get so many takeaways, canny open kitchen cupboards cause all the crap would just fall out if they actually COOKED 🥴
I know it’s like she’s been told that you have to spend every penny you earn in a month or you ain’t doing it right.

Oh god yeah so much eating out and so many takeaways she never just cooks tea either does she 😂 and she’s a food tech teacher 🙈

Randomly, I used to work with the girl who owns bear burners and she’s an odd one too.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Mrsnorthernstyle is an attention seeking twunt! She is as fake as get out and only cares about herself. Always banging on about her mental health looking for sympathy. She annoyed the absolute hell outta me so I had to unfollow her. She seems to have the whole of insta sucking up her are, everyone be like, Kezza you are incredible, you are amazing, you are so kind, you are a queen. What a lot of crap.
Must check her out.

HATE

The Markland Home, on her thread we call it Markland Manor. Her home is a monstocity of everything pink, never purchases anything always gifted. AD/AFF links galore, so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable.

The Alexanders Nest, her home is white 🙄 another serial tagger/begger of companies. She rarely purchases anything for her home, puts herself under that much pressure for the gram that she has anxiety issues.

Interior_styling_18, serial and I mean serial ad dodger until someone reported her to ASA, she used to rarely disclose gifted items and one of these items was a £3000 cabin for her garden. At present she is between properties, in January she moves to a new renovation project. It will be interesting to see what she has negotiated with companies for the new property.
She’s moved !!!! Watch this space