Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olive40

she is absolutely loving this!!! Content galore! I’ve never ever known such a selfish spoilt brat in my whole life. She genuinely thinks the world revolves around her! Sorry but it’s true
She keeps check on who watches her stories like a hawk by the way so watch on Storiesdown to avoid getting blocked and don’t put her engagement up!
She must have hundreds watch her every day.

What is storiesdown?

😂 yes because she blocked me from her stories now...bitch 😂
Did she? Why? Do you follow her?

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though
I think I’ve gone to the wrong thread ? I thought her name was Katie who is modern mum 🤔

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Marblewhiteallthingsnice is a car crash of an account that i cannot bring myself to unfollow.

she is apparently taking control of her finances and “manifesting” money at the minute, if she stopped ordering/ buying clothes and other tat multiple times per day she would be managing her finances a lot better.

she is constantly decluttering, but her house is packed to the rafters with pure and utter tat, posts pictures of her wardrobe crammed with hundreds if not thousands pieces of clothing but is constantly shopping for more clothes. And was whining about affording her car repair bills in the same week she ordered a fendi brooch and sliders from New York ( 💸💸💸) and went on massive tkmaxx/Zara/H&M sprees 🤯 it’s truly baffling.

She would actually be better using the money to pay for the therapy she definitely needs to address her spending issues.
She’s crazy. What’s that post today about. She needs a good declutter.

Blahna

Does any follow jadekatyhome? I honestly have never seen someone with such botched plastic surgery in my life. I would also love to know what her husband does. She lives the live of a footballers wife!

Gossip Searcher

I’m slightly obsessed with No.7_is_home in a love/hate way. She has got a massive following very quickly (gone from 40k to 70k in the last couple of months!). To be fair to her, her insta is extremely polished and beautifully shot pics. My gripe with her is that she never seems to be happy! Constantly painting and re-doing rooms that are already immaculate. And sooooo much pink! My problem is that I know the house. We looked at buying it about 6 months before they did. A lot of what they have done there is beautiful, but a lot of what they have done has ripped the soul out of the place. It’s a really old house but interiors look like it could be a new-build now! I remember the gardens being absolutely amazing (previous owners used to open them to the public every year for charity) - a few acres of landscaped gardens with beautiful mature borders full of shrubs and flowers and a huge vegetable garden of raised beds, fruit cage etc. They immediately ripped them all out grassed over it all 😱. She claims the gardens were all overgrown when they bought the place, bthey were beautiful when we viewed it about 6mths earlier 🤷‍♀️ Lots of the original period features I remember being in the house have also gone, and it’s all been ‘done’ to within an inch of it’s life. Don’t get me wrong - there was lots that really needed doing, particularly upstairs, the bathrooms and bedrooms, but downstairs was lovely.
Latest thing now is that they have got an architect in and are going to do a major re-working of the layout, so much so that they will have to move out while they have it done!! They've only just finished having the garage converted into a uitility room and study by Neptune! They were going to get a caravan to live in but have decided they will just do a little renovation of an outbuilding and turn it into an annexe for them to live in!! They seem to have an endless pot of money! She even went off to the Maldives in the autumn for a little break with her sister despite the global pandemic and the fact she was planning a million renovations/projects!
On the plus side, she doesn’t seem too grabby - pays for virtually everything themselves.
Aw i actually really like No.7_is_home...she's one of my favourites to follow, her pictures are always so pretty and stylish. They definitely have a lot of money but i like that she doesn't take loads of random freebies, and doesn't seem beggy with anything.

Marblewhiteallthingsnice is a car crash of an account that i cannot bring myself to unfollow.

she is apparently taking control of her finances and “manifesting” money at the minute, if she stopped ordering/ buying clothes and other tat multiple times per day she would be managing her finances a lot better.

she is constantly decluttering, but her house is packed to the rafters with pure and utter tat, posts pictures of her wardrobe crammed with hundreds if not thousands pieces of clothing but is constantly shopping for more clothes. And was whining about affording her car repair bills in the same week she ordered a fendi brooch and sliders from New York ( 💸💸💸) and went on massive tkmaxx/Zara/H&M sprees 🤯 it’s truly baffling.

She would actually be better using the money to pay for the therapy she definitely needs to address her spending issues.
I had to unfollow her a while ago. She makes me sick. It's all "poor hard done by me" "i get no help with my autistic child". Maybe she should stop spending so much time and money on herself and spent time with her child he might not kick off so often.

Star_girl

We all knew she wouldn’t be able to stay away. She has been living off of the sympathy and attention while everyone is sick and now their getting better she acts like she is leaving Instagram or having a breakdown to garner more sympathy and attention!

MrsFishandChips

Do you mean life with the caspers? I’m not sure of the history of dogs but she’s got two dogue de Bordeaux’s? Possibly both rescues.
Yes that’s it, thank you 🙏
Do you ever just get something stuck in your head and you need the answer 🤣 I followed her years ago, I can’t actually remember why I unfollowed her in the first place!

TeatimeMF

Oh gosh yes, I saw that. I can only dream of being bored at the moment. My husband is a key worker (policeman) but I’m a SAHM (although I do run my own business) and wouldn’t dream of sending my kids to school! There’s so many entitled people out there at the moment. Really winds me up.

There’s so many that wind me up, I wonder why I even bother to go on Instagram. But the person who really takes the crown for being completely insensitive at the moment has to be Come Down to the Woods. Crying and moaning constantly in her stories about how hard homeschooling and lockdown is whilst living in her million pound house and finding it so so tough having to renovate her half a million pound house in Devon. I don’t even know where to start with her.
fully agree with this sentiment!

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
I find Chelshome awful. She is constantly doing her house up, copying latest trends but it just looks cheap. The alcove cabinets in her living room are absolutely awful. They look like a school Design Technology project!
They need ripped out. They are like pound land does diy

Miss Fanny

Does any follow jadekatyhome? I honestly have never seen someone with such botched plastic surgery in my life. I would also love to know what her husband does. She lives the live of a footballers wife!
She is a footballers wife !