Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon2345

Let’s all take a bow to miss s.h.o.p.p.e.r who is so tired today cos she cleaned her Mums flat and dyed her hair and has to open up the shop tomorrow ... it’s hardly saving lives 😡

Olive40

Dizzyhomelife wtf have I just watched? Does anyone follow this account? It just came up on the suggested pages.

Bluebin

I am so glad I have found this thread! So many are off their rockers it’s so bad. Does clean it gleam it & Mrs northernstyle have their own thread?

Am I the only one who finds Emily from Acorn_cottage_ too much?! I feel like that poor dog has been bought as an Instagram prop.
Now I like Emily, I followed for a while not too buggy for her account size.

Yes that’s it, thank you 🙏
Do you ever just get something stuck in your head and you need the answer 🤣 I followed her years ago, I can’t actually remember why I unfollowed her in the first place!
Me too! I used to follow a guy and I can'f for the life of me remember his name! Had a little dog did loads of decorating, but it wasn't Toby it wasn't Neptune home was more personal - as in not a rip of of page 3 of Neptune a/w

A few people have listed ones they like on here. What sort of house accounts do you like? New builds? Cottages? A bit of a mix?
@JodieGreen123 Ooh, do you have any newer build recommendations? As much as a Victorian or Edwardian property would be the dream, our budget only allows for something from this century. 😕

Am desperate for ideas - feel like it's not too hard to make a character properly look gorgeous, but I'm not sure how to add interest to our newer house. Been trawling the 'gram, but most home accounts seem to be for Victorian conversions or chocolate box cottages.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
When did blossoming birds turn into a country bumpkin? What’s with dressing her kids on Victorian bonnets?

I used to follow her ages ago when she lived in Belfast and was a lot more relatable - I unfollowed a while ago as she was part of the carasuthers crew and they all became ad after ad after ad after ad

Didn’t realise she’s changed her account/style so much
Apparently there is a term for it, its on her thread but yea the country chic look is all the rage as is dressing your kids like post war babies....Well according to Annie swipe up #ad #aff Corry

I like a bit of a mix too. Some I enjoy that aren’t up their own arses are:

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

some are quite big but not too irritating lol!
Love life at the mews & at home with the Horsley, at Lucy's house is gorgeous too

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Quite like SusanHemmingsstylist. She has a beautiful big house but gets stuck in and builds fences etc. So not just sitting there waiting for tat to be sent.

Havingalook86

I can’t seem to find a thread for her but
OurMiddletonhome
I mean congratulations and how exciting you are having a baby but bloody hell it’s too much - have a little bit of thought for others she’s literally alienating her followers - it has been relentless she’s only just 12 weeks and has had so much stuff gifted already and has purchased so much already
Much more and I’m going to have to unfollow
Glad I’m not the only one think dis !! How many stories since yesterday 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Homebird44

VIP Member
I unfollowed chelmshome_ ages ago. Loads of ads and constantly moaning. Panelling everywhere and her kids are pimped out for more freebies. Her house is lovely but there is something about her that just grates on me.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I agree! I used to really like her but I am going off her a little bit! It’s just constant pregnancy chat like she’s the only person ever to be pregnant
It’s honestly not stopped and the shock that someone has sent something off her Amazon wish list because she’s put it on her stories constantly!