Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
He’s probably just trying to generate some activity for his page, they all do it...when people call them out they use the troll card 🙄

Reactions: 1

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I used to work with a girl who’s hubby is a joiner and he did loads of stuff for kjg’s kitchen. She basically tried the rip him off for influencer discount and said his designs were her idea anyway 😂
Doesn’t surprise me! It’s like they think discount is automatic “because of who they are”. What a plonker!

Olive40

My_mad_house_in_wales My god she’s so rough. The way she speaks 😳 Not her accent, just the way she swears and is rough 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
First of all why do they always have to just ‘come on’ to say something. What’s wrong with Hiya or hello?
Second of all I came looking for this thread after watching Mrs ds cleaning reviews this morning. With the song 9-5 playing in the background!!!! FFS she wouldn’t know work if it came up and hit her with a greasy spoon. Rant over. Feel better.
Have to agree she doesnt know what work is. A lot of them dont. She is one very strange insecure woman

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I follow her (for the laughs) I can’t see her stories but I can from my other insta account

Oh the drama love how she thriving off that she has made a change to protocol and is getting a full report 😂 net Bojo is thinking of replacing Whitty for her for the daily briefing 😂
I unfollowed her after McDonalds gate, but I still sometimes watch her as she’s public, but I think she has a best friends list for those stories she doesn’t want Tattlers to see. Who here is on her best friend list then? 😄

Couille17

Hahahaha come on who messaged her? I’ve not watched her stories yet. Need to catch up.

OMG she’s admitted it? Good, she must now realise she can’t go lying. Everyone heard and saw the, do it.

Just saw, sorry but Tina you knew he was possibly infected as you got him tested but you STILL went into McDonald’s before getting his results. That is wrong and you know it, stop lying. You shouldn’t have gone in until his results were clear, which they weren’t. Own your shit.
Taken from NHS COVID website, you and your household must isolate until you get you test result. Unequivocal, they fucked up big time. And she broadcast it to her 10.7k sheep on her stories!

Attachments

• Heart

itsgtothea

LornaLuxe

A Fake,filtered,photo shopped, deceitful, greedy narcissistic liar .
she gets my vote .
Not sure you meant to post that here :) but I’ve just stalked her page (she’s not someone I follow) and how does she look so different to IRL?

She was on a tv show a while back (I didn’t know who she was) and she had bad skin, a bad tan, cheap clothes and a super common accent and she looks a million dollars in her pics - not the same person at all.

Mrs FTB grinds my gears , why does it take her 5 stories to show us her purchases ??? she needs fast forwarding , then she shows some shit boots !!! i bet her credit card is smoking ! people with wealth dont need to [prove it !!!

Notevenmessing

She used to be inside the whole house now she’s modern mum. She has a thread on here but under her old name, I used to quite like her one of the better ones now it’s just constant adds and this week flaunting a great new hair cut in lockdown
I was thinking this! Definitely had her hair cut 🤬

• Wow

Eyeswideopened

Just seen her stories ... looked her up as I don’t follow. Omg my heads sore. Who wants to see what shopping she’s buying or that’s she’s going to Hoover her sofa 🙈
She looks like and talks like she's on drugs. Forever moving the lounge about 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Right after reading this thread my curiosity got the better of me and I had a look at Sparklesnest!

What can I say...not what I was expecting, looks like my grandma got a smartphone and started an insta. Nothing wrong with that but why are people following her, who is she, am I missing something?!

Reallllly shocked right now 🤣
I thought the same. Why would you even bother 😂

Olive40

she will never admit she was wrong. It’s excuses excuses excuses, lies lies lies!!

yes she did say that he said that when he was being taken away in an ambulance- I’ll try and get my friend to send it. It made me cringe!!

she feels she has hit the jackpot with this new found content and attention. Absolutely no regard for her poor husband in hospital!

i know she tries to say that they’re all a bubble because they all live on the same land- same perimeter and all that crap but surely you’d realise from watching the news that moving your son and two children from the area in the country with the highest covid rates to your house was risky. She said he isolated but I doubt he did. Also I assume the kids were at school before they came!

it might just be me but I wouldn’t have done that and I’d have felt very nervous having 12 people around my Christmas dinner table with what’s was going on.

Unfortunate it was very very poor judgment and she’s now paying the price. Her poor husband!

also- she’s put that she’s sad because she’s missing her mum and dad.. hasn’t she realised she can go over there or they can come in the house seeing as they are ALL POSITIVE! Not one braincell knocking round in that head I tell you!
I agree. I think her son brought it definitely. She was stupid to do that and to risk everyone’s lives. I’d not have done it either. She’s a rule breaker so she won’t see any wrong in it.