Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olive40

Im more concerned at how many ‘support bubbles’ she has. Her mum and dad, her kids and their kids. I’ve not seen my dad or son for months other than a brief distanced doorstop visit and here she is having them all round on her stories
She’s the Queen, she can do what she wants when they all live on her land 😀

Reactions: 1

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
First post so please be nice :). I used to like Our Middleton Home's content as I too live in a small, average house and as much as I love looking at the larger homes on insta I also get inspiration from the more 'average' home accounts in terms of layout, storage solutions etc and I find them more relatable. The constant pregnancy and FM content really isn't for me but she has changed direction and if thats what she wants to post, that's ok. People change. I would have continued to follow in the hope that home content would appear again and if it didn't I would have unfollowed too. BUT the main reason I have unfollowed is the constant swipe ups, especially for items she hasn't even purchased, the hiding of the 'aff' behind her user name, the posts of the 'life changing' FM business with no declaration of them being ads and the not so subtle begging for freebies and followers. She is obviously concerned about maternity pay and wants to provide for her family and I don't begrudge making money from insta but be transparent about it and own it. It really isn't hard.
Absolutely! I don’t live in a huge house worth documenting 😂😂😂 The follower begging is cringe 😬 hiding ads is rediculous if you have a large platform use it! I would bug don’t be sneaky!
I used to just flick through the stories of ads and fm and hope she would have atleast have something housey worth watching but it dwindled really quick into fm and now pregnancy I mean this morning (I just looked because I’m sure she would have looked on here) normalise small bumps? It’s because you are 16 weeks and you don’t have a bump yet! You can’t show something that isn’t there!
it’a constructive criticism-it’s all too much she’s definitely changed since having a bigger following

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Oh my god yes! She’s blatantly only got that dog to be in with all the interior clique she so desperately aspires to be! I’ve seen her tagging them in stories and commenting saying their dogs could be cousins, get a grip and grow up sad cow!
She used to have a lovely account but she’s such a wannabe now it’s embarrassing!
She’s literally gone and bought the same dog as all the other pretty home accounts all had in the sad hope it will boost her followers now she’s not getting as much interest in her kid in the latest Next freebies.
Like you say, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, people have lost jobs and lives and she’s ramming another free dress down people’s throats.
Agreed, the dog is 100% for the gram!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Sparklenest: Love or Hate? Love.

Today's stories she's real; down to earth not like these jumped up advertising shite accounts; hate the swipe up accounts of wannabe housewives in their grey castles.
Why is her account set to private? I went to check her out after reading about her in here and account private (obviously requested to follow!) 😂

Can we mention any influencer or just home ones??

GossipBlue

VIP Member
From googling, she doesn’t work, and her husband is a director in a local company but doesn’t sound like a mega-bucks type role. I guess they’ve made a killing from previous property reno’s as this is number 7 house, and maybe have family wealth 🤷‍♀️ Money seems no object - she happily spends £60+ on silk flowers to make a pretty wreath, or hundreds on 6ft nutcrackers (that she completely repainted and then they got nicked from their gateway 🙈)
I saw the nutcrackers - no way!!! They were nicked???!! Omg! 😂🙈

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
Does anyone watch mrs.ds.cleaning.reviews? She is one of the most irritating persons i have ever come across. She most definately buys her followers. She went from 16k to 24k and now is at 68k🤔
She deletes any comments that are of a different opinion. I find her to be extremely fake. She gets all of the tips of pinterest and tips.com then calls them her own and hits off if any other account does that tip saying its hers when its clearly of the internet😂
Very strange insecure woman.

The_latham_life, fuck she winds me up. She's moved her sofa more times than I have sat on mine!
Haha me too i unfollowed a while back. Very annoying woman

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Home with rose, so surprised she doesn’t have her own thread. This woman’s life it’s just from the pages of a 50’s woman’s magazine. Everything is pastel coloured, perfect kids nothing is that perfect 🤢 my god she is trying so so hard to build her numbers though it’s embarrassing to watch
I can’t believe her house looks anything like that behind closed doors! Not with all those kids!

anon2345

Shes pathetic! So full of herself and haha yes she sells cheap tat but would think it was m&s the way she carrys on. She is such a loud mouth and half the time i cant make out what shes saying. She would be good on a market stall has the gift of the gab for sure🙄
Anyone seen tonight’s stories? I’m cringing!
All about following your dreams, work hard to achieve... it’s a TAT shop!!!

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Adding House of goose. I don’t know I could never put my finger on it. But yesterday someone asked her if she was going to be doing more paid adds and she was so horrible in her answer and basically said bog off. Plain rude. I don’t think she is as nice as she likes to portray
No. There’s something about her. I hate all her coloured sofas. They are to much.

Cobblestones and Wells. She opened an IG account at the beginning of the first lockdown and now has 35k followers. She has this way of posting her absolutely amazing house with views in a “I’m not at all braggy” but to me it screams “look how amazing my wonderful house is” I’ve probably not explained it very well but just something about it. Oh and her now continually doing Reels with a Ludovico Einaudi piano tune. Really grates on me. Maybe I’m jealous, but I don’t think it’s that. I’d been considering opening a thread as it was beginning to wind me up!
First seeing her feed. Looks gorgeous. I’ll have a look.

Lottie’s house build. I liked her account and love her kitchen. But that’s where it stops now. She’s rude and abruptly answers perfectly reasonable questions. She’s constantly asking ‘who can recommend a sofa/laptop/car valet/landscaper for her lovely expensive house. Lo and behold they are gifted but doesn’t declare them or makes it very vague. Seems to be incapable of asking on a local fb page or google like the rest of us. Moans a lot about life yet she’s living in a huge house which ex husband must fund and still seems able to add value to it by begging for freebies.
She’s a cheeky cat.

WreckingBall

Which account is this?

Think anyone can start a thread?. I’ll give it a go x

Our Middleton Home???? Wtf. How have they got nearly 30,000 followers? Must have bought them. Not being awful but a really average house.
Did you manage to make the thread? I’ve looked everywhere but I don’t seem to have an option? Maybe it’s because I’m quite new?

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Yes! Glad someone said this. And his fake “oh I’m such a lovely guy” thing is dreadful. He seems so bitchy and nasty to anyone that isn’t one of his “darlings”!
Ohhh and his mate Gettingstuffdone she's always having something new done. Plus allllll the tat. 🤣

• Haha

Couille17

Exactly - they clearly thought it a possibility or why the hell did he have a test! Plus they must have lied to get the test in the first place!
Shes baffled how the virus came into the “nest” (vom) - maybe it came from your son when you tried to sneak him in from Essex - with the highest virus numbers in the country!
her begging has worked - she’s gone up to 11k followers! She probably thinks this is her road to fame.
What a woman!
she makes me feel sick she’s such a victim 😭
OMG, she’s actually gained followers from her pity party posts?
Talk about ambulance chasing! 😳

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Which account is this?

Think anyone can start a thread?. I’ll give it a go x

Our Middleton Home???? Wtf. How have they got nearly 30,000 followers? Must have bought them. Not being awful but a really average house.
I know! I don’t really understand it
It’s a really boring account and now it’s just purely about her pregnancy