Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaffaCake

Bet David Attenborough is shitting himself Laura. Such riveting content. This girl can make the buying of a 'shacket' last three days. Fuck me she is boring
Omg why would it occur to ANYONE to post about using a kettle for a coffee?! Wow.....too much time on her hands for sure!

Reactions: 5

vitton05

Am I the only one that genuinely doesn’t even think her house is very nice?! It has zero personality and I don’t understand how she’d have more than 2000 Instagram followers. Her stories are just over the top sharing everything she’s mentioned in which NO followers want to see. Just reply to them privately?!?

I am so here for your detective work 🕵🏻‍♀️ they’ve been together something like 10 years, how much of a surprise can an engagement be at that point?

I also think it’s really odd that they went back to Cornwall twice in such a short space of time when it’s a good 4/5 hour drive
haha, yes i agree with you. that poor guy is always getting everything wrong in her eyes, there’s no way that ring would be good enough if he had chosen it himself. i’m 95% positive the whole thing was staged to look like it was a surprise.

i don’t understand the need for going on so many holidays in such a short amount of time? it wouldn’t surprise me if they were gifted to be honest. i go to the same hairdresser as her and she even got her hair done for free by them.

• Wow
  • Heart

vitton05

I can’t believe people outside of her family and real-life friends are sending her cards/gifts congratulating her on her engagement. Like seriously, I really do question people; who actually gives a flying f about pampas-princess and mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up

jeeeeeeeeezzzzz these people need to get a life
Hahahaha Mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up. That's killed me off this morning.

I unfollowed her because the pointless floods of stories were irritating me, looks like she's still boring as hell.

• Heart

Lpops

Shes so gaunt looking in her new reel NOT
You took the words right out of my mouth… maybe when she said ‘someone said I look like im wasting away’ she missed out a few key words and really they said “someone said that i looked like I was very very very very very slowly wasting away and if I continued to lose weight, I’d be a size 8 in about 2 years’

• Haha

Kalds

I’ve never seen someone be so dramatic about food poisoning before. On doctors orders to drink actimel 😂😂 thank god she told us!!

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Even her baking and snacks are beige 🤣🤣 poor Malcolm must be a few pennies short of a quid to put up with that level of boring for life.

• Haha

vitton05

Brace yourselves. The fluffy tesco slippers, white chocolate Aldi snowmen and Aldi Bailey stories will be back soon.

• Haha

Lpops

She’s even posted a crumpet reel now 😂 I mean I’ve never seen such mundane shit in my life. I’ll probably make some toast tomorrow morning, I plan on filming the occasion. Next stop… 2023 Oscars! ‘Le Toast’

• Haha
Ohh god yes the constant pouting 🤮🤮🤮and the voice she is common as muck by sounds of it when the mask falls. Is she a Brummie do we know just wondering as she massively tries to change accent as you said? And she’s another pyramid scheme scammer too 😡
Ah yes I forgot to mention the FM nonsense. She is so braggy with it to try and encourage people to sign up to make HER money! Greed, greed, greed. I hate mlm schemes.
Also she seems quite touchy about clothes sizing. She’s posted a loungewear set today and said it’s a 10/12 - nothing at all wrong with that but she made a point of saying she’d tied it at the back because you know it was just so big on her!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
What annoys me is that stupid pout, god she loves herself.
Love the dog but I find Laura annoying, she comes across as braggy. Xmas before last she got an YSL bag from her bloke Malcolm and last xmas she's banging on about Dyson products and the other day she posted a story and happened to have her designer bag in the shot.
I dare say many of these home instagrammers buys their own followers and are then surprised when they reach a certain milestone with the gifted congratulatory balloons.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Our thread has gone as dry as her personality. Only so many times she can post her nappy crotch boomerang in the gym, and another gousto pasta meal. Surely she's losing followers now? I don't even watch anymore, just skip past all her posts and stories.

• Haha
I don’t understand this. Cause she doesn’t look tiny and petite either? I actually think she just looks an average weight and shape 😂
i know, i would say she looks average too. not to sound like i’m body shaming at all, but have you seen her when she tucks all her clothes in? someone else mentioned it in this thread but how weird does she look when she tucks things in.. you can actually see her belly when she tucks stuff in and it just looks so strange like her body looks so weird and off i can’t explain it. i mean of course most of us have a belly but the way she chooses to style her clothes just baffles me lol

also i forgot to add, she literally only posts outfits and fashion stuff just to push her affiliate codes lol. i’ve also noticed she literally never goes shopping anymore, most likely because her followers are paying for her gousto orders by constantly using her referral code which gets her money off. i noticed whenever she shares her gousto code from a screenshot of her app, she covers up the part where gousto says how much money she gets off when someone uses her code :).

• Angry
Reactions: 4

uokhun?!

I find it quite sad that she is waiting for her professional photos, does she ever just live in the moment? Life isn't Instagram!! My favourite wedding photos are the candid ones I didn't even know were being taken!
The fact she's asked for them to be rushed back to her within a week of getting married too...privileged much 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4