Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She must be hard work to be around, always in a bad mood, always struggling, always ill. Seems to have more time of the months than anyone I know. Yet promotes this Chloe person for her fabulous mental health and weightless. Her mate Abbie the same, always whining and down in the dumps yet promoting this same person as the cure. Me thinks their fitness guru isn't all that, but then noone can work miracles on someone who is constantly thinking they are better than others, flaunting it on social media and then realising they can never live up to their own standards and so constantly miserable.

Reactions: 4

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
As if she’s been slagging off whoever did her makeup trial saying they did it wrong so she’ll have to do it herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cant believe she didn't even show us even if it was awful. Literally only shows the edited version of her life, that's why I ain't a fan!

Lpops

So glad I found this thread... she does my nuts in! My god. Miserable, boring and I wish she’d stop using that baby face filter. Gawdddddf

• Haha

Lpops

The nodding head boomer and pouted lips is the most irritating thing ever
Yesterday she did a boomerang on a cocktail - I did wonder if she thought we’d never seen a cocktail before and it was some sort of elite privilege 🙈

• Haha

vitton05

I had to unfollow her when she kept doing pointless stories talking to the camera like ‘sooo um me and Malcolm have woken up, we might do some cleaning and then I’ll probably light a candle’

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I guess they’re planning on moving soon, hence the sudden decorating/painting doors etc

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
And she is an ignorant cow as she never replies to anything you ask...just a stuck up bitch...another taker in life

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh have a day off Laura 🙄 we get 1 week a year where we can slob around and not feel guilty about eating everything in sight! She really has zero content apart from this 'fitness journey' that she is copying from Abbie

Back to the Quality street I go 😋
She has nothing else in her life. Both her and Abbie are anxious messes and just latch on to things - beige, fitness,gousto. That's all they have about them. Dull as they look the pair of them. I'd rather have a fun life than look miserable constantly whilst looking like I'm wearing a nappy or flauting a camel toe.

JaffaCake

Her content is beyond boring. Imagine posting a story about your windscreen needing to be defrosted. Piss off you thick weirdo.
Imagine your life being that empty that you’d even think to post such mundane crap. It’s amazing she has so many followers. If I see one more toffee nut latte…..

• Haha

Book

Chatty Member
Showing off her trip to Paris and expensive Christmas presents, was a bit much.
She was the same last year with her Chanel bag 🤮who past the age of 15 even does that fgs

Plus she’s another one who had complete disregard for COVID rules out buying crap constantly 😡