Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
The make up artist probably didn't have Egyptian Cotton Eyeshadow 😄.
She sounds too much like hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

avey332

Poor Malcolm’s getting a bashing tonight isn’t he. First the cardboard now he’s useless and can’t wrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Only come here after seeing that post because fekkkkk me this girl is horrendous. The ONLY reason she put the gaunt part, is so she could

Did anyone else d

gotta add that ‘gaunt’ in so she doesn’t feel too bad about bragging that she is SoOOooOo tiny. Wasting away in fact…… 🤦🏽‍♀️
Never mind the fact could be triggering to some young followers

peachhes

VIP Member
Aaaaargh!! The wanky boomerangs of her pouting and barely moving are ridiculous! And that table, although lovely, does not go with the chairs 👍🏻
Her pouting does my nut in TBH 🤨 and the way she poses when she does a ‘try on’ haul…. Screams I think I’m all that 🤮

LittleLizzy1985

I've been very vocal about the pure anger that her boomerangs stir up inside me 😂 she hardly moves in them so why not just take a picture and stop being such a posey wanker!? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Dollydollface

She seems like a right misery as well, I've been following her for a while and don't think I've seen her crack a proper smile..

She's always moaning about her chap being lazy as well and nothing he bought her for Xmas was right... Bet he wonders why he bothered!!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
No way a size 10 is hanging off her, there's a picture when she was celebrating 100,000 followers and her frame just looks different. I can't find the right words to say without sounding bitchy..........ok gonna have to be bitchy here but her thighs are bigger and not in proportion to the rest of her frame. Its like she's had implants. You only see it when she wears tight clothing. There I've said it .....and relax 🙈
I do wonder if her Range Rover was part of the FM MLM scheme and she's not declaring it and saying she bought it instead.

JGJB

"I just HAD to come on and show you this chopping board I got yesterday, it's AMAZING, I'm obsessed"

It's a fucking chopping board. GET A LIFE! Go out, do something, enjoy life, see the sights and I don't mean the inside of Home Bargains or Homesense!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Beige hun club. All as dull as each other in their own way. Abbie constantly posting about the gym and showing us her arse and quads, didn't kind her up until she turned into a look at me fitness page. Annie all things beige and her beige baby items. That poor child won't even know what colour is. Laura - well we know how dull she is. All insecure, attention seeking little girls trying to be insta huns with zero personality.

• Heart