Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
can someone please tell her that her panelling is wonky 😂. and how mucky was the stairs carpet at the top, it was filthy.
her house is grotty she clearly has bought her followers, her house is bland and basic
The panelling is awful, theres too much of it around the house.
She did a close up of the stairs and the walls really were in a bad condition. I think they are bodgers who wing it.
Yes she definitely buys followers

Reactions: 4

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Sure she’s not went for 22 guests since that’s her magic number? 😴😴😴😂😂
Oh of course. This is also page 22. Shame the airhead didn't think to get married on the 22nd then her boring beige filled 22 obsessed life would be complete.

• Haha

JGJB

Why are they all so obsessed with those god awful boots 🤮

All I can think of when i see them is Roald Dahl, The Witches 😂
"Real witches have no toes. Their feet have square ends, revolting stumps where their toes should be, so they never wear pointed or pretty shoes—just plain, sensible shoes.”

• Haha

LittleLizzy1985

Aaaaargh!! The wanky boomerangs of her pouting and barely moving are ridiculous! And that table, although lovely, does not go with the chairs 👍🏻

Woke up and watched her stories and before I’d even opened them I knew what was coming…. Coffee mug photo, photo of what she’s watching on Netflix, just waiting for a photo of her boots to top it off 😂 she did post a dull grid post of her bathroom though (that she’s posted a million times)… wild content for Laura this weekend 🤣🤣

oh and the nails…. I noticed her bestie Anneka (@annekajanehome) has copied and done hers the same 🐑 🐑 🐑

• Haha

uokhun?!

A bit behind but I've only just seen the wedding pics, Laura did look beautiful but the whole dress/hair/make up was just very underwhelming, especially given the week long hype!

I cannot even discuss Malcolms ankles 🤢

• Haha

sick.of.it

Why the f did she need to put up that people are telling her shes gaunt
Only come here after seeing that post because fekkkkk me this girl is horrendous. The ONLY reason she put the gaunt part, is so she could
Imagine your life being that empty that you’d even think to post such mundane crap. It’s amazing she has so many followers. If I see one more toffee nut latte…..

Did anyone else d
She’s gotta remind everyone how teeny tiny petite she is remember 😅

gotta add that ‘gaunt’ in so she doesn’t feel too bad about bragging that she is SoOOooOo tiny. Wasting away in fact…… 🤦🏽‍♀️

BelleAmie

VIP Member
As if she’s been slagging off whoever did her makeup trial saying they did it wrong so she’ll have to do it herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Her content is beyond boring. Imagine posting a story about your windscreen needing to be defrosted. Piss off you thick weirdo.

• Haha
Watching last nights stories… have I got this right, not only is she posting stories from HIS stag on her profile but she’s made him take all her fake insta mates’ boyfriends on it too?! Is laddo not even allowed his own mates now

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
2 months into 2023 and still as boring. How does she have so many followers? I'm confused. She's the most boring gal to Instagram. Does nothing and got nothing to show, even her voice is dull. No personality at all.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
At this point dunno why I'm still following. I just skip through all her stories, can't stand her voice and she says 'oi' when sounding out 'o' eg noi for no. All just sound so fake amd everything us so staged. Can't stand the gym nappy poses. Malcolms dumb smile. Such a snooze fest.

Vix2801

That update of her work profile pic. Same ridiculous pout. Someone asked if she had had lip filler since her last pic... no she just constantly pouts now and tries to say its a smile. Proper loves herself... and her quads 🤣
It's that time of year again! New work pic 🤣

• Haha