Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is so boring. She's probably lovely but showing your minging looking dinner and sharing posts is not good content.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she goes on holiday and then says “I’ll share where we are when we leave” - it’s like… don’t worry, I don’t think anyone gives a tit enough to come hunt you down, you’re not famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she goes on holiday and then says “I’ll share where we are when we leave” - it’s like… don’t worry, I don’t think anyone gives a tit enough to come hunt you down, you’re not famous 😂
I just came on here to say this.

She’s already told everyone their house will be empty by saying they’re going away, so I don’t see how keeping where they’re staying a secret will do anything? She said the same when they went to Wales, ‘I’ll tell you where we’re staying when we’re home’ 🤦‍♀️🥴

I just came on here to say this.

She’s already told everyone their house will be empty by saying they’re going away, so I don’t see how keeping where they’re staying a secret will do anything? She said the same when they went to Wales, ‘I’ll tell you where we’re staying when we’re home’ 🤦‍♀️🥴
Its all about content. Keeps the huns hanging on.

Christ she really does fancy herself as a major celebrity doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I was about to say why is everything so secretive 🤦‍♀️ I get you want to announce your engagement but covering your left hand is bound to make people curious.. just take it off for the photo if you’re that bothered!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t even post that photo yesterday so there’s no reason to cover her hand; unless she’s expecting people on the street to recognise her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She didn’t even post that photo yesterday so there’s no reason to cover her hand; unless she’s expecting people on the street to recognise her 😂
Explains the sunglasses on a gloomy day 🤣 no paps plz 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she hasn't taken the ring back to get a bigger stone. She's always criticising poor Malcolm's choices.

I’m actually surprised she hasn’t commented that she needs to have it resized to an XS because she’s so small

I don’t know why I’m so bitchy today all the time - sorry 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe people outside of her family and real-life friends are sending her cards/gifts congratulating her on her engagement. Like seriously, I really do question people; who actually gives a flying f about pampas-princess and mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up

jeeeeeeeeezzzzz these people need to get a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe people outside of her family and real-life friends are sending her cards/gifts congratulating her on her engagement. Like seriously, I really do question people; who actually gives a flying f about pampas-princess and mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up

jeeeeeeeeezzzzz these people need to get a life
This cracked me up. So right though. People seem to suck up to her and I don't know why.

• Heart
She's puking again. I've never known an instagrammer to make so much story content from so little.

• Haha
Is there a thread about her bestie Abbie yet 👀 I’m not sure which one is most annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 4