Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh god yes the constant pouting 🤮🤮🤮and the voice she is common as muck by sounds of it when the mask falls. Is she a Brummie do we know just wondering as she massively tries to change accent as you said? And she’s another pyramid scheme scammer too 😡
Ah yes I forgot to mention the FM nonsense. She is so braggy with it to try and encourage people to sign up to make HER money! Greed, greed, greed. I hate mlm schemes.
Also she seems quite touchy about clothes sizing. She’s posted a loungewear set today and said it’s a 10/12 - nothing at all wrong with that but she made a point of saying she’d tied it at the back because you know it was just so big on her!

Reactions: 5
No way a size 10 is hanging off her, there's a picture when she was celebrating 100,000 followers and her frame just looks different. I can't find the right words to say without sounding bitchy..........ok gonna have to be bitchy here but her thighs are bigger and not in proportion to the rest of her frame. Its like she's had implants. You only see it when she wears tight clothing. There I've said it .....and relax 🙈
I do wonder if her Range Rover was part of the FM MLM scheme and she's not declaring it and saying she bought it instead.

Reactions: 5
No way a size 10 is hanging off her, there's a picture when she was celebrating 100,000 followers and her frame just looks different. I can't find the right words to say without sounding bitchy..........ok gonna have to be bitchy here but her thighs are bigger and not in proportion to the rest of her frame. Its like she's had implants. You only see it when she wears tight clothing. There I've said it .....and relax 🙈
I do wonder if her Range Rover was part of the FM MLM scheme and she's not declaring it and saying she bought it instead.
🤣🤣🤣feels good to get it out 🤣🤣and yes I thought that about that poxy Chavvy car she pimps about in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh and the ever present I’ve got a white Range Rover pics 🤮🤮🤮bore the hell off u Braggy little brat. Go away and eat yourself topped with a hot chocolate topper of course 🤣
yeah but its a really old range rover, is about 8 or 9 yr old, so will of been peanuts to buy

im so glad there is finally a thread for her, omg she has to be the fakest instagrammer out there.
the way she pouts with he fake lips, that she keeps saying arent fake, but yet she messed up as she posted pics of herself a few years back pre nose job and her top lip was so thin, guessing it but must be a surge in teenage hormones eh Laura 😂😂😂.
oh and the range rover is old i think its an 11 plate so who brag that they have bought a new car when is a ragged chavvy old banger 😂😂.
she has the most odd figure too, and really cant grasp why she is showimg herself off to the world

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s a 2013 Range going off her plate.
I just think her house always looks grubby. She was talking about the dog molting then spotted a huge fur ball on the floor and zoomed in to show it. Does she ever vacuum?! The hallway is vile but at least she’s sorting that out now. It’s like the box room at the front, it’s always a tit hole! She keeps the same areas tidy to show on the gram but considering her following her house is by no means something to show off.
It’s the way she speaks that just irritates me. She thinks she’s quirky by calling her mum ‘mom’ 🙄
And the pouting. All the time pouting. 🥴🥴🥴

Yeah it’s a 2013 Range going off her plate.
I just think her house always looks grubby. She was talking about the dog molting then spotted a huge fur ball on the floor and zoomed in to show it. Does she ever vacuum?! The hallway is vile but at least she’s sorting that out now. It’s like the box room at the front, it’s always a tit hole! She keeps the same areas tidy to show on the gram but considering her following her house is by no means something to show off.
It’s the way she speaks that just irritates me. She thinks she’s quirky by calling her mum ‘mom’ 🙄
And the pouting. All the time pouting. 🥴🥴🥴
can someone please tell her that her panelling is wonky 😂. and how mucky was the stairs carpet at the top, it was filthy.
her house is grotty she clearly has bought her followers, her house is bland and basic

can someone please tell her that her panelling is wonky 😂. and how mucky was the stairs carpet at the top, it was filthy.
her house is grotty she clearly has bought her followers, her house is bland and basic
The panelling is awful, theres too much of it around the house.
She did a close up of the stairs and the walls really were in a bad condition. I think they are bodgers who wing it.
Yes she definitely buys followers

Reactions: 4
Good lord do her stories ever change?

this is her Daily story timeline
- morning coffee machine coffee x 3
- dog
- panelling update
- share of someone drinking a baileys
- share of someone with Tesco slippers
- photo of her bland kitchen or personality free lounge
- Malcolm did this
- day X of no hair washing, tell me how nice my hair is
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- working from home/in the office today (don’t forget to tell us laura! We need to know whether you’re home or in the office)
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5
- pouty goodnight boomerang
- One more share of someone drinking a baileys she clearly invented

and repeat every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

- dog
- panelling update
- Malcolm did this
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- working from home/in the office today (don’t forget to tell us laura! We need to know whether you’re home or in the office)
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5

😂😂😂😂😂😂 you forget Mimi going for a wee in the garden, oh and the squirrel.
she loves a good fake lips pout

Reactions: 3

- dog
- panelling update
- Malcolm did this
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5

This is the most accurate thing I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha

- dog
- panelling update
- Malcolm did this
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5

she is clearly on here, Hi Laura 🖐
as we didnt have a coffee machine montage yesterday 😂

Screenshot_20210201-214208_Instagram.jpg
so she only walks Mimi once a day 😲
Laura hun your little fashion accessory needs at least 2 walks a day, why get a dog if you can't even give her her basic needs.

So glad I found this thread... she does my nuts in! My god. Miserable, boring and I wish she’d stop using that baby face filter. Gawdddddf

• Haha
She’s so stuck up! I messaged her once about something...no reply or acknowledgment...who am I..nothing to her. These folk need to do a hard days work...it would kill them to do that! Greedy sods taking everything they are given. The be nice in this world doesn’t go beyond them as they would t share a thing....sheer greed

Reactions: 6
Yesss. Tried to make a thread for her last year but I couldn’t figure it out. She’s such a brat

Does anyone follow greychurchhome now known as homewithlucyk? I know her and Laura have shouted each other out a few times. Can someone make a thread for her too 😂 she’s another brat

Last edited:
  • Heart
And she is an ignorant cow as she never replies to anything you ask...just a stuck up witch...another taker in life

• Heart