Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was moaning that someone tried to break in to her car at 3am.....well if you would brag about your car on insta , what do you expect???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How funny is she going on about those bloody garden lights 🤣 she she’s a bit obsessed about everything being perfect it’s a bit much

Reactions: 1
The nude/beige leggings she wears make her look naked at first and I always have to do a double take to realise she’s wearing the leggings 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The nude leggings are awful, they look like riding jodhpurs - all that's missing is a horse 🤣

She's worrying about the bloody lights 🤦‍♀️ and when Malcolm started to put the shed up, she's moaning its the wrong way. She's so patronising, he must have patience of a saint to put up with her.

Reactions: 2
Left her cushions outside so went to the company and got new ones for free for an ad... not like she couldnt of just afforded to pay 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Left her cushions outside so went to the company and got new ones for free for an ad... not like she couldnt of just afforded to pay 😂
Should her stories be marked with #ad. I'm sure the parasol was gifted too.

How many times do we need to see her garden fence lights? Am I missing something? They’re just bog standard fairy lights on a fence.

There’s something very ‘chaotic’ about their house - they always seem to be having work done and rarely finish one project before moving on to the next. Did they even get that front door fitted or is that still cluttering up the hallway?

I know it’s such a petty thing to whinge about, it just rubs me the wrong way!

Yesss. Tried to make a thread for her last year but I couldn’t figure it out. She’s such a brat

Does anyone follow greychurchhome now known as homewithlucyk? I know her and Laura have shouted each other out a few times. Can someone make a thread for her too 😂 she’s another brat
I was just coming on to see if there’s a thread about homewithlucyk everything is basically a bloody ad these days.

She's always moaning about poor Malcolm. She was moaning on Friday as Malcolm had left her card in the machine at a supermarket then he did something else, might have been cooking too much food. All she does is belittle the guy.

I was just coming on to see if there’s a thread about homewithlucyk everything is basically a bloody ad these days.
Or moaning about the poor people who lived in the house before her. Would be mortified if that was my house she bought the way she talks about it. Was hardly left in a terrible state

She's always moaning about poor Malcolm. She was moaning on Friday as Malcolm had left her card in the machine at a supermarket then he did something else, might have been cooking too much food. All she does is belittle the guy.
A bit more Malcolm bashing tonight!

i wish she’d just pose normally. I think she’s a lovely girl but when she does these hauls it makes me cringe how she stands to make herself look thinner.
I’m convinced she photoshops her waist in some photos it looks tiny and others it looks a “normal” size

I thought that too. If the holiday company backed out yesterday, she hasn't given herself time to find another alternative. So yes she's after a gifted holiday. Cheeky mare, just pay like everyone else.
Gross these F**k**s make me vomit 🤢 🤮 zero shame the lot of them😡