Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet David Attenborough is shitting himself Laura. Such riveting content. This girl can make the buying of a 'shacket' last three days. duck me she is boring
Hahahaha! She must be the most boring human on Instagram. Does she have any friends?! Her life seems so empty

Reactions: 3
Why does she do her nails like a 80 year old woman?
😂 I was just thinking the same! And she always does the exact same stories of her taking the gel off, moaning they are too long and then reapplying the exact same gel....every 3 weeks 😴 she is so bland and predictable

Oh where do I begin! I unfollowed around last Christmas, but after seeing this thread when it first started I’ve been dipping in and out…

Here’s my issues:
- The CONSTANT use of face-altering filters drives me mad. I actually tried a filter on that she uses alllll the time and the way it altered my face… Jesus! Let’s say she should have around 20k views on her stories for her following.. What kind of “influence” is she giving there? Talks about skincare products and throws out some ADs for Elemis, but where’s the non-baby-face-filtered results?
- The CONSTANT “my life is perfect” image she gives off. Do we ever see her relatably getting up in the morning looking like a NORMAL average person does - bun on head, no makeup on (those lashes ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️) anything to make her relatable?
She classes herself as an influencer (and we know this because she will literally link ANYTHING that will get her a few shares from the minions, regardless of whether she’s actually purchased it) I know one of you guys mentioned the whole “ASOS has a sale on - here’s some of my faves” to make a quick buck - WE KNOW HUN, surprisingly we have emails too!

And here’s my (I could go on but) final issue…. she’s the most unoriginal basic person! A carbon copy of Gemma Louise Miles, except just doesn’t do it as well… I mean, we all saw the YouTube attempt didn’t we? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A33B319B-72C2-4022-BC9C-D992F17C0D76.png
Wow I didn’t even recognise her from her mates story at first… who is this girl?? Shows how much she must filter her stories etc 😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What the hell???? I cannot believe this is Laura. No wonder we never see this angle in her stories 👀
I know…it doesn’t even look remotely like the same person does it 🤯😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unrecognisable!! Still a very pretty girl but she looks completely different without all the filters, pouting and boomerangs 😳
I wouldn’t say a very pretty girl tbh just a normal girl. Absolutely no comparison to the fake filtered version. Like how does that even work she has a fiancé a family friends. All of whom no the real face of Laura. Just baffling to me the fakery these instahuns will go to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Guys! ASOS have 20% off! But rest assured, Laura has hand-picked some drab crap pieces for you all to buy using her affiliate link. She can’t recommend them from a personal POV of course as she’s not bought any of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone actually said “home by Laura has 20% off” I mean… it was ASOS, not Laura? 👀 her followers genuinely annoy me everyday. I’m judging by the ‘lol’ at the end this person must be like 10 years old?
Why would somebody even message her to say that? As if the shop assistant is going to care or even know who Laura is 😂

• Haha
I know! No idea why they kiss her arse so much. Very confusing

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Unrecognisable!! Still a very pretty girl but she looks completely different without all the filters, pouting and boomerangs 😳
I tried the filter she uses and I look like an entirely different person 😂
It’s only 10th September and I’m already sick of the pumpkins

• Heart
Reactions: 4