Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know about the rest of the country but where I live it’s been sunshine and hot today, she’s walking round Tesco’s in a polo neck and a jacket, she’s definitely one of those people who wears their thick winter puffer coat when it rains in august because it’s raining never mind it’s 21 degrees

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe people outside of her family and real-life friends are sending her cards/gifts congratulating her on her engagement. Like seriously, I really do question people; who actually gives a flying f about pampas-princess and mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up

jeeeeeeeeezzzzz these people need to get a life
Hahahaha Mal-come-and-put-some-panels-up. That's killed me off this morning.

I unfollowed her because the pointless floods of stories were irritating me, looks like she's still boring as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she’s just posted a video of how much her ring sparkles and i just had the thought… malcom didn’t even get the right size dyson air wrap for her at christmas when she was bragging about how he bought her one, how the hell did he know her ring size? she never wore rings before as she always used to post pics of her gel manicures and i’ve never seen her wear any jewellery on her hands.

i think the whole thing was staged and she knew he was gonna propose, she said her mum and dad went with him to get the ring but it wouldn’t surprise me if she went to try on rings beforehand and get measured then told him/her mum what kind of ring she wanted. i also wouldn’t be surprised if they went on holiday for the sole reason of “omg look how perfect and romantic we are surprise engagement on our holiday” because they’ve had 3 holidays in the past 4/5 months or so? or maybe it was 2 i don’t know but who goes on a crappy glorified caravan holiday that frequently?

i used to love her but honestly she’s so inauthentic and gives the illusion of a perfect life and perfect hair and nails and clothes and clean house all the time it’s shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she’s just posted a video of how much her ring sparkles and i just had the thought… malcom didn’t even get the right size dyson air wrap for her at christmas when she was bragging about how he bought her one, how the hell did he know her ring size? she never wore rings before as she always used to post pics of her gel manicures and i’ve never seen her wear any jewellery on her hands.

i think the whole thing was staged and she knew he was gonna propose, she said her mum and dad went with him to get the ring but it wouldn’t surprise me if she went to try on rings beforehand and get measured then told him/her mum what kind of ring she wanted. i also wouldn’t be surprised if they went on holiday for the sole reason of “omg look how perfect and romantic we are surprise engagement on our holiday” because they’ve had 3 holidays in the past 4/5 months or so? or maybe it was 2 i don’t know but who goes on a crappy glorified caravan holiday that frequently?

i used to love her but honestly she’s so inauthentic and gives the illusion of a perfect life and perfect hair and nails and clothes and clean house all the time it’s shocking.
I am so here for your detective work 🕵🏻‍♀️ they’ve been together something like 10 years, how much of a surprise can an engagement be at that point?

I also think it’s really odd that they went back to Cornwall twice in such a short space of time when it’s a good 4/5 hour drive

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am so here for your detective work 🕵🏻‍♀️ they’ve been together something like 10 years, how much of a surprise can an engagement be at that point?

I also think it’s really odd that they went back to Cornwall twice in such a short space of time when it’s a good 4/5 hour drive
haha, yes i agree with you. that poor guy is always getting everything wrong in her eyes, there’s no way that ring would be good enough if he had chosen it himself. i’m 95% positive the whole thing was staged to look like it was a surprise.

i don’t understand the need for going on so many holidays in such a short amount of time? it wouldn’t surprise me if they were gifted to be honest. i go to the same hairdresser as her and she even got her hair done for free by them.

• Wow
  • Heart
anyone see her story this morning of how big her new XS jacket (which is beige, shock!) was on her? honestly i used to like looking at some of the clothes she bought but now it’s literally just “omg look how big this is on me, it’s a small !!” like.. just buy petite clothes then because you’re obviously petite if an XS jacket is too long on you? stop trying to give the illusion that you’re sooooOoO small absolutely nothing fits you not even an XS. it’s honestly like she’s humble bragging at this point.

it didn’t bother me that much before and i didn’t really notice it til someone on this thread pointed out she does this all the time. we literally do not care about your new f**king beige shacket, i literally just wanna see your house and furniture. i can’t stand when these home pages end up like food pages or lifestyle pages or fashion. it’s not why i followed them.

• Sick
anyone see her story this morning of how big her new XS jacket (which is beige, shock!) was on her? honestly i used to like looking at some of the clothes she bought but now it’s literally just “omg look how big this is on me, it’s a small !!” like.. just buy petite clothes then because you’re obviously petite if an XS jacket is too long on you? stop trying to give the illusion that you’re sooooOoO small absolutely nothing fits you not even an XS. it’s honestly like she’s humble bragging at this point.

it didn’t bother me that much before and i didn’t really notice it til someone on this thread pointed out she does this all the time. we literally do not care about your new f**king beige shacket, i literally just wanna see your house and furniture. i can’t stand when these home pages end up like food pages or lifestyle pages or fashion. it’s not why i followed them.
I don’t understand this. Cause she doesn’t look tiny and petite either? I actually think she just looks an average weight and shape 😂

I don’t understand this. Cause she doesn’t look tiny and petite either? I actually think she just looks an average weight and shape 😂
i know, i would say she looks average too. not to sound like i’m body shaming at all, but have you seen her when she tucks all her clothes in? someone else mentioned it in this thread but how weird does she look when she tucks things in.. you can actually see her belly when she tucks stuff in and it just looks so strange like her body looks so weird and off i can’t explain it. i mean of course most of us have a belly but the way she chooses to style her clothes just baffles me lol

also i forgot to add, she literally only posts outfits and fashion stuff just to push her affiliate codes lol. i’ve also noticed she literally never goes shopping anymore, most likely because her followers are paying for her gousto orders by constantly using her referral code which gets her money off. i noticed whenever she shares her gousto code from a screenshot of her app, she covers up the part where gousto says how much money she gets off when someone uses her code :).

• Angry
i know, i would say she looks average too. not to sound like i’m body shaming at all, but have you seen her when she tucks all her clothes in? someone else mentioned it in this thread but how weird does she look when she tucks things in.. you can actually see her belly when she tucks stuff in and it just looks so strange like her body looks so weird and off i can’t explain it. i mean of course most of us have a belly but the way she chooses to style her clothes just baffles me lol

also i forgot to add, she literally only posts outfits and fashion stuff just to push her affiliate codes lol. i’ve also noticed she literally never goes shopping anymore, most likely because her followers are paying for her gousto orders by constantly using her referral code which gets her money off. i noticed whenever she shares her gousto code from a screenshot of her app, she covers up the part where gousto says how much money she gets off when someone uses her code :).
Oh my god this was me! 😂 I HATE the way she tucks things like her pyjamas and gym clothes in. Makes her look such a strange shape and is SO unflattering!!

Oh my god this was me! 😂 I HATE the way she tucks things like her pyjamas and gym clothes in. Makes her look such a strange shape and is SO unflattering!!
hahahaha, don’t get me started on that stupid pose she does in the mirror where she makes a little clip of her sticking one leg out and moving it slightly on her tip toe. she has such a bland taste she literally doesn’t own a piece of clothing or furniture that has any colour and i’m not even exaggerating when i say that!

Reactions: 1

The affiliate thing really does my head in with her. She’ll wait until asos have a sale and then post in her stories all the favourite boring pieces in the hope people will swipe and shop. Like, at least buy them Laura 👀
Her followers really confuse me… like they go shopping and post pictures of IKEA glasses and slippers and tag her? I don’t know when she became God but she’s the last person I think about when I’m out and about; they all really suck up to her massively - as I said in my last post… most of them need a life 😂

Reactions: 7
I've had to unfollow. The boomerangs of her pouting and barely moving sent me over the edge 🙄
I know right!! Whyyyy does she post them all the time, it’s so strange. Just post a photo instead of looking like a nodding dog!!

I’m forever amazed how many followers she does have, when everything is so....beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet David Attenborough is shitting himself Laura. Such riveting content. This girl can make the buying of a 'shacket' last three days. duck me she is boring
Omg why would it occur to ANYONE to post about using a kettle for a coffee?! Wow.....too much time on her hands for sure!

I know right!! Whyyyy does she post them all the time, it’s so strange. Just post a photo instead of looking like a nodding dog!!

I’m forever amazed how many followers she does have, when everything is so....beige.
😂😂😂 Nodding dog, brilliant!! Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of beige which is why i followed her in the first place but she takes it to a whole other level 🤦🏼‍♀️ I at least have an accent colour in each room to break it up a bit 😂

Reactions: 1