Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they’ll get engaged on this week away?
If he has any sense then No. All she does is embarrasses him for the gram. Most things that goes wrong is always his fault. Take last night for example, he knocked over a bottle of wine but she sat in it so its his fault!!!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
On the hunt for another house to badly renovate and sell on for profit then I see!
I’m surprised there isn’t more posts on this thread I find her unbearable

Reactions: 6
On the hunt for another house to badly renovate and sell on for profit then I see!
I dread to think what they would do to that beautiful house they were looking at today.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind her house too much. The kitchen area is nice. The living room feels a bit plain and the panelling is too much. I love the size of the rooms with those era houses.

I don't mind her house too much. The kitchen area is nice. The living room feels a bit plain and the panelling is too much. I love the size of the rooms with those era houses.
I just think they’ve bodged a lot of it to try and get more money when they sell (fair enough but get actual trades in rather than diy) our current house is like that and it’s dreadful, we’ve had to change the bathroom because the previous owners did it themselves and it was crap, the doors and windows are practically falling out because they installed them themselves too. The panelling is definitely overkill though and it’s like artex, people will buy houses with panelling in 20 years and be like 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
I’ve never seen someone be so dramatic about food poisoning before. On doctors orders to drink actimel 😂😂 thank god she told us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen someone be so dramatic about food poisoning before. On doctors orders to drink actimel 😂😂 thank god she told us!!
She will come on and show case her weight loss no doubt 🙄

😂😂😂
She will come on and show case her weight loss no doubt 🙄
She's proper boring. All her stories are were she's been tagged. Its like she's a god to some people. Tesco slippers and hula hooping. FML.

Every time I watch Love Island all I see in Liberty is Laura! They’re like twins, even sound the same. Anyone else?!

Aaaaargh!! The wanky boomerangs of her pouting and barely moving are ridiculous! And that table, although lovely, does not go with the chairs 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Aaaaargh!! The wanky boomerangs of her pouting and barely moving are ridiculous! And that table, although lovely, does not go with the chairs 👍🏻
Her pouting does my nut in TBH 🤨 and the way she poses when she does a ‘try on’ haul…. Screams I think I’m all that 🤮

Reactions: 5
Her pouting does my nut in TBH 🤨 and the way she poses when she does a ‘try on’ haul…. Screams I think I’m all that 🤮
I hate commenting on this type of stuff because it's far too troll-like but it's unbareable, she definitely loves herself - she's a good looking girl but come on love, have a bit of humility 🤦🏼‍♀️

I hate commenting on this type of stuff because it's far too troll-like but it's unbareable, she definitely loves herself - she's a good looking girl but come on love, have a bit of humility 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes I’m not a troll I promise 🤣🤦‍♀️ she is very pretty but sometimes I just think like… 🙄🥴🤔🥱

Reactions: 2