Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
I just came on here to say this.

She’s already told everyone their house will be empty by saying they’re going away, so I don’t see how keeping where they’re staying a secret will do anything? She said the same when they went to Wales, ‘I’ll tell you where we’re staying when we’re home’ 🤦‍♀️🥴
Its all about content. Keeps the huns hanging on.

Reactions: 1

no_name

She’s a lot smaller than that style of dress makes her look. It’s a shame she had issues with her Dyson on the morning of the wedding. That plus the heat has probably made it look different from the way she usually styles it.

Homebird44

VIP Member
I’ve never seen someone be so dramatic about food poisoning before. On doctors orders to drink actimel 😂😂 thank god she told us!!
😂😂😂
She will come on and show case her weight loss no doubt 🙄
She's proper boring. All her stories are were she's been tagged. Its like she's a god to some people. Tesco slippers and hula hooping. FML.

Book

Chatty Member
To be fair to her, I’d rather her post about looking strong than starving herself to be skinny ! Seeing too many women trying to achieve the anorexic look because it’s fashion
The Look she’s going for is also a fashion though.She isnt doing it to be healthy fit and strong. She is doing it to fit an aesthetic. And also full on copying her annoying mate on Insta,who started doing it way before our tiny,pouty,muscle bound Hun.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
ohh thanks. Aka spoilt brat wants a new toy and some new content 🤦‍♀️
She needs some new content that's for sure. All we get is whatever fad morning drink she has, leg shot in the gym and her dog as a boomerang. Think it's time for her to give it up.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I think that's why she's getting married abroad in a pretty expensive area. As an excuse to have a small wedding, but in actual fact its because she has no mates and doesn't seem like he does either given his stag do he had a local night out with her insta mates fellas. They were pr9babky home by 11 🤣 she's not even mentioned her hen do has she? Although she does have to keep everything secret because she's so insta famous 🤣🤣🤣
---
Video proof that she cant be happy for other people, think the reality of this just hit when she saw it back that shes a miserable cow. 'In shock' is a strange reaction to your friends happy announcement where they are visibly happy telling you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She's always moaning about poor Malcolm. She was moaning on Friday as Malcolm had left her card in the machine at a supermarket then he did something else, might have been cooking too much food. All she does is belittle the guy.

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Pmsl just came in to say the same thing. I wouldn't have bothered. Its an outdated idea. Most couples already live together and don't need another toaster. Her granny boomerangs are infuriating.
Has she no real friends apart from insta house accounts I'd rather watch paint dry than go to that party little granny she is

anonymous_flower

I know roughly whereabouts she lives as I used to go to the same gym as her but not at the same time! I'll keep my eyes peeled 👀

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Didnt realise this bint had a thread! I have questions ….. Whats with that stupid elvis leg pose in pictures and the constant puckering of the lips so they look like a monkeys prolapsed asshole
Shes an instahun. She doesn't know any other poses. She likes to stick to the same everything because she a basic beige bitch. Also I think the point leg hides her massive camel toe in her leggings, she only flaunts this when in the gym and posting a mirror selfie. Pics of said hanging camel further back in the chat.