Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

malibu skies

VIP Member
Why are they all so obsessed with those god awful boots 🤮

All I can think of when i see them is Roald Dahl, The Witches 😂
"Real witches have no toes. Their feet have square ends, revolting stumps where their toes should be, so they never wear pointed or pretty shoes—just plain, sensible shoes.”
God awful is the term that came to my mind too

Reactions: 1

Gemmymxx

Does anybody follow charls home interior I'm very surprised there isn't a thread on her... I mean she's the only person I know that'd go on holiday with her family and still continue to post the same bedroom shot on her page for the 60th time. ..

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She posted a hair tutorial a few days ago and she I wonder if pouting that hard and for that long hurts?
Probably does that's why she doesn't do any face facing camera stories and always covers her face in mirror pics. She's clearly not very confieldent and is very select8ve about which pictures she shares. The pout is ridiculous. I still don't understand how she has so many followers. She's boring, not inspirational or influential in any way at all and if she does have a personality she doesn't like to show it.

• Heart

Cleo927

She’s as dull as dishwater. I’ve never understood why she never tags Malcolm’s account? He has his own following but it’s like she doesn’t want her followers to know. Very strange behaviour.

Book

Chatty Member
Unrecognisable!! Still a very pretty girl but she looks completely different without all the filters, pouting and boomerangs 😳
I wouldn’t say a very pretty girl tbh just a normal girl. Absolutely no comparison to the fake filtered version. Like how does that even work she has a fiancé a family friends. All of whom no the real face of Laura. Just baffling to me the fakery these instahuns will go to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hermione789

I reckon she’s pregnant that’s why she’s not been as active on insta or gone to the gym. She’s also been feeling crap a lot lately

Homebird44

VIP Member
Her content is so boring. She's probably lovely but showing your minging looking dinner and sharing posts is not good content.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That rug is rank it looks like its been walked on a thousand times..
I know. At a first glance I thought it looked nice but then when she showed up close its not nice at all, or she's not showing it very well. Especially seeing as she always says the dog walks over it there so it's gonna look even more filthy