Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
She’s posted a story of her ‘lights being too long’ and the result is it’s flashing on her stair bannister? I don’t get it. Is she really just that fucking boring?
Yes she is that boring. They rarely seem to go out. Myself and the Mr were never in before we had babies. Most of her content is resharing posts. I don't get the large follower numbers either.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I see someone’s got covid - why is she not saying the word?! It’s either “we both have it” or “now we have C”

She’s 5ft 3 which is the average height for a woman in the UK, the way she bangs on about being teeny tiny you’d think she was 4ft 3 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree! I’m 5’3/5’4 and it’s totally average. But she dies go on as if she’s really really small and petite

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Lool sounds riveting 🤦‍♀️I was blocked for unfollowing her equally as boring gym mate can’t even remember her name now 😂😂
Abbie? She's just generally quite awkward amd also made the gym her whole personality. How do these basket cases gravitate towards each other.

Woke up and watched her stories and before I’d even opened them I knew what was coming…. Coffee mug photo, photo of what she’s watching on Netflix, just waiting for a photo of her boots to top it off 😂 she did post a dull grid post of her bathroom though (that she’s posted a million times)… wild content for Laura this weekend 🤣🤣

oh and the nails…. I noticed her bestie Anneka (@annekajanehome) has copied and done hers the same 🐑 🐑 🐑
Sure enough, the boots made an appearance 🤣🤣

malibu skies

VIP Member
I feel bad for her mate Annie, they don’t seem to be very nice to her. Remember at the hen party when Beigey ‘accidentally’ covered her in champagne and now her other mate has spilled wine on her

hhhhhh

I don't know why but I thought she lived Castle Brom/Water Orton way, but have no clue why I think that 😂
I think she never mentions anymore as a follower showed her she was able to find her exact address from what she used to post.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
She's always moaning about poor Malcolm. She was moaning on Friday as Malcolm had left her card in the machine at a supermarket then he did something else, might have been cooking too much food. All she does is belittle the guy.
A bit more Malcolm bashing tonight!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I know they won't be posting everything from the wedding but so far all we have seen is their parents and her insta mates. Noone else going to this wedding? I've done weddings abroad with friends and the days leading up to it everyone was out at a bar / restaurant / all on the beach together. Do they not have any other mates?

Gemmymxx

Does anybody follow akh_home_2023 the woman doesn't work spells insanely wrong things like pitcher (picture) drives a Mercedes and is doing a house reno... hmmmm 🤔