Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Just found her identical looking brothers girlfriend. Bit weird how much they look alike but she’s recently had her hen do too and Laura didn’t go
That is very strange that he is with someone who looks just like his sister. Initially I thought maybe she was her sister they look so alike.

malibu skies

VIP Member
It’s not on the market yet (that I know of) but she was talking on stories the other day about being ready/wanting to move so watch this space!

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Anyone seen the wedding photos of Abbie, where Laura one is the bridesmaids? There are 4 other bridesmaids and Laura dress has to be the only one with her tits out 🤦‍♀️. Talk about look at me.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Anna Louisa at home? I was just looking on Laura’s account then Anna Louisa at home stories came to my viewing and after comparing the two, both accounts are so similar in terms of BORING!
I'll give her a miss then. One drab beige bitch is enough for me.

Homebird44

VIP Member
On the hunt for another house to badly renovate and sell on for profit then I see!
I’m surprised there isn’t more posts on this thread I find her unbearable
I don't mind her house too much. The kitchen area is nice. The living room feels a bit plain and the panelling is too much. I love the size of the rooms with those era houses.