Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgal00

Every time I watch Love Island all I see in Liberty is Laura! They’re like twins, even sound the same. Anyone else?!

Reactions: 1

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Bet she had a sign asking people not to post photos on social media because she needs to approve them all. She won't like the lack of control she has over which pictures are shared on social media. Everyone snaps you from every angle, it will give her little beige heart palpitations.

Harvey27

Oh and the ever present I’ve got a white Range Rover pics 🤮🤮🤮bore the hell off u Braggy little brat. Go away and eat yourself topped with a hot chocolate topper of course 🤣
yeah but its a really old range rover, is about 8 or 9 yr old, so will of been peanuts to buy

im so glad there is finally a thread for her, omg she has to be the fakest instagrammer out there.
the way she pouts with he fake lips, that she keeps saying arent fake, but yet she messed up as she posted pics of herself a few years back pre nose job and her top lip was so thin, guessing it but must be a surge in teenage hormones eh Laura 😂😂😂.
oh and the range rover is old i think its an 11 plate so who brag that they have bought a new car when is a ragged chavvy old banger 😂😂.
she has the most odd figure too, and really cant grasp why she is showimg herself off to the world

Last edited:

Homebird44

VIP Member
She's puking again. I've never known an instagrammer to make so much story content from so little.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
This is just poor quality and not what you'd expect from a professional photographer. I've looked at this photographer's other pics from other weddings and he get some lovely shots. I feel like he done her dirty, especially if these are the best ones, because she's not going to post the worst is she.

Attachments

malibu skies

VIP Member
She was supposed to have another bridesmaid, someone called Laura. I wonder what happened there, maybe she couldn’t make it once they had booked the wedding in Santorini

vitton05

Also found it weird that it was an engagement party yet there were no nice photos of her and Malcolm? Looked like he was with boring insta home husbands his friends all night and she was with insta home women her friends all night

Book

Chatty Member
I thought that too. If the holiday company backed out yesterday, she hasn't given herself time to find another alternative. So yes she's after a gifted holiday. Cheeky mare, just pay like everyone else.
Gross these F**k**s make me vomit 🤢 🤮 zero shame the lot of them😡

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
A picture of a toilet just makes me laugh 😂 and the fact people like it is even more laughable. I mean… it’s a toilet 🙈
I mean its a nice enough bathroom but it's nothing special. Tiles are a botch job for a start, if you look to the left of the mirror theyre all wonky with random bits used to fill the gaps!

C2000

Does anyone follow jessica may home

Laura is getting married soon (bet the dress is beige) just imagine all the boomerangs and eye fucking the camera she's going to do. She really thinks she's something 🤦‍♀️
And the pouts 💋👄🫦

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
And now just so she can wear the basic boots she's put tights on.....in a heatwave. Tights and boots in a heatwave.