Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She's desperate to get engaged, I think she made up most of those questions herself. I can't see how she has a bigish following.

I don't like her home either, and don't get me started on the panelling!!!!
I remember her saying the entrance from hallway to kitchen is small hence why there is no door. They are better off blocking that and having a door from hallway to living room.

Reactions: 1

peachhes

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she goes on holiday and then says “I’ll share where we are when we leave” - it’s like… don’t worry, I don’t think anyone gives a shit enough to come hunt you down, you’re not famous 😂
I just came on here to say this.

She’s already told everyone their house will be empty by saying they’re going away, so I don’t see how keeping where they’re staying a secret will do anything? She said the same when they went to Wales, ‘I’ll tell you where we’re staying when we’re home’ 🤦‍♀️🥴

Cleo927

Anyone notice she also only eats beige food? 😂 The crumpets on her story haha. One big beige world for Laura god help Malcolm. If they ever have kids let’s pray it will be allowed to look at colour.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh christ even her holiday apartment is beige and filled with rattan. Do we reckon she is staying in a different hotel to her mate? Can imagine her being the type of person to want to stay in a 'better' hotel than the others because she thinks she's a class above the rest. Beige ass bitch!

Harry

Chatty Member
i wish she’d just pose normally. I think she’s a lovely girl but when she does these hauls it makes me cringe how she stands to make herself look thinner.
I’m convinced she photoshops her waist in some photos it looks tiny and others it looks a “normal” size

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Here she is reposting everything people tag her in, all she's seeing is her free gousto meals roll in as others sign up. No pouty boomerang in 24hours now, must not be hairwash day or can't be feeling 'cute'

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Fml I don’t mind a bit of Egyptian cotton if I say so myself but to have yours and your baby’s wardrobe all shades or beige and greige to the point you’re blending into the background is not interesting.
Also can Annie stop begging for free shit now it’s getting boring and predictable “asking for opinions” on products 🙄
I think she might be on par with Laura for dullness. No wonder they get on. Melts the lots of them.

C2000

To be fair to her, I’d rather her post about looking strong than starving herself to be skinny ! Seeing too many women trying to achieve the anorexic look because it’s fashion

Oh my god this was me! 😂 I HATE the way she tucks things like her pyjamas and gym clothes in. Makes her look such a strange shape and is SO unflattering!!
hahahaha, don’t get me started on that stupid pose she does in the mirror where she makes a little clip of her sticking one leg out and moving it slightly on her tip toe. she has such a bland taste she literally doesn’t own a piece of clothing or furniture that has any colour and i’m not even exaggerating when i say that!