Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does me. I was 15 when I started watching, feels forever ago! The Justin and becca stortline got me hooked.
i was 12! I have been watching some of the fan favourites and my goodness I remember some of them like they were on yesterday.

Reactions: 2
So bored of the Edward story. Just get rid of him and pretend he never existed. Do we definitely know that Breda is completely dead? the thought of her returning, and Edward’s storylines continuing are enough to make me want to boil my own head!

Reactions: 5
So bored of the Edward story. Just get rid of him and pretend he never existed. Do we definitely know that Breda is completely dead? the thought of her returning, and Edward’s storylines continuing are enough to make me want to boil my own head!
I'm sure she was decapitated but wouldn't put anything past them!

Why’s Edward so wooden? He reminds me of a statue!

The Edward story makes me so sad for Tony. I just want him to be happy. Maybe get a new wife and stab his father 😂 I’m not too keen on Diane really but Edward is really playing her isn’t he. Hopefully they kill him off.
Please tell me Breda isn’t coming back...... hated her and the far fetched storylines she had.

Reactions: 4
Edward reminds me of zig and zag 😹 and the Pablo Escobars of the village story lines make me glad I record it so I fast forward it. That Vincent is so scary I’d never be able to sleep at night, they couldn’t have casted any worse if they’d tried..

Oh my word Jeremy Edwards has changed a lot since the 90s! I used to love Kurt (the Rob Hawthorne story was fab, he was Silas-level ham/sinister villainy). Did Kurt always talk like this? He sounds like he's bitten his tongue or something. I watched a clip of him talking to Mercedes and she seemed repulsed by him, him being the big swoon of the show back in the day 😂😂

I hate the impact of when a soap character comes back from the dead, across all soaps not just HO. It's an episode or two of shock and fallout, then it's like they've never been away - never mind assumed dead - and the resurrected character is forever hit with mocking or insults from other characters for pretending to be dead! (See Beale, Kathy as an example).

Oh my word Jeremy Edwards has changed a lot since the 90s! I used to love Kurt (the Rob Hawthorne story was fab, he was Silas-level ham/sinister villainy). Did Kurt always talk like this? He sounds like he's bitten his tongue or something. I watched a clip of him talking to Mercedes and she seemed repulsed by him, him being the big swoon of the show back in the day 😂😂

I hate the impact of when a soap character comes back from the dead, across all soaps not just HO. It's an episode or two of shock and fallout, then it's like they've never been away - never mind assumed dead - and the resurrected character is forever hit with mocking or insults from other characters for pretending to be dead! (See Beale, Kathy as an example).
He sounds like he has a dick in his mouth when he talks 🤣
I've been watching the come dine with me Hollyoaks special and he's not very likable as a person. I'm not sure if she's trying to use dry humour or whatever but he's definitely not coming across very well.

Why didn't they beat the crap out of the doll when it recorded sylver. 🤔😂
I said this!
Why would you let a crappy doll tit you up so much?! Surely you would smash it to bits and be like "duck you" 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is Kurt back for good or just the 25th anniversary episodes?
I hope he can help/save Tony from his hole father!
I thought he would be back as he's been on come dine with me all week.

I bet it's just for the annerversary, so many viewers won't even know who he is.

Reactions: 1
He sounds like he has a dick in his mouth when he talks 🤣
I've been watching the come dine with me Hollyoaks special and he's not very likable as a person. I'm not sure if she's trying to use dry humour or whatever but he's definitely not coming across very well.

I said this!
Why would you let a crappy doll tit you up so much?! Surely you would smash it to bits and be like "duck you" 😂
I think he’s back permanently.... I seem to recall Jeremy Edward’s came across really badly on Celeb X Factor as well. He is dreadful. If only they could’ve got Will Mellor back.

I dread to think how long this 7 sins storyline is going to drag on. I’ve seen theories that Silas and George are in it together - George possibly being Silas’ son. I wouldn’t put anything past HO, yet here I am 25 years later 🤣

Reactions: 3

I've thought the same he hasn't always talked like that has he? I watched a few older clips and there is a very slight hint of it back then. Either he's not able to cover it as much these days or maybe something happened to him. His return has been pretty boring so far to be fair. "Hi Tony I'm actually not dead. Soz mate. Anyway what's for tea?"

I've been watching the come dine with me Hollyoaks special and he's not very likable as a person.
No he called jorgie dumb but good in kitchen and said Ruby is an example of why you shouldn't allow your kid be a child actor. What a prick 🤣

• Wow
I think he’s back permanently.... I seem to recall Jeremy Edward’s came across really badly on Celeb X Factor as well. He is dreadful. If only they could’ve got Will Mellor back.

I dread to think how long this 7 sins storyline is going to drag on. I’ve seen theories that Silas and George are in it together - George possibly being Silas’ son. I wouldn’t put anything past HO, yet here I am 25 years later 🤣
Yes! They should have brought Jambo back for sure. I’ve always had a crush on him since the early Hollyoaks days!

Reactions: 6
I've thought the same he hasn't always talked like that has he? I watched a few older clips and there is a very slight hint of it back then. Either he's not able to cover it as much these days or maybe something happened to him. His return has been pretty boring so far to be fair. "Hi Tony I'm actually not dead. Soz mate. Anyway what's for tea?"
isn’t his next major ‘storyline’ persuading Tony to start up a takeaway business? Jesus.

There are literally a million cast members I would’ve brought back before him although i get why they did as he was an ‘original’ thank god they didn’t bring back Ruth!

I’m really hoping for a Chris Fountain return, he could tie in really nicely due to his history with Nancy and being Charlie’s biological father.

Yes! They should have brought Jambo back for sure. I’ve always had a crush on him since the early Hollyoaks days!
Im sure there were pics of him on set pre-lockdown but nothing happened....

Reactions: 1
Ive been watching the Hollyoaks Come Dine With Me tonight and oh my God, Jeremy is awful. He's such a wanker. So two faced and rude 😬

Reactions: 7
I've watched Hollyoaks since it started, yep am old !!! I always detested Kurt, and now he's back!!!!! God, I could think of other characters who have died and would be worthy of coming back, the actor Jeremy Edwards wanted to make it big in America, that went well didn't it!! Really hope he isn't in it for long.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.