Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was Sally. She said in a recent episode “He will be the death of me” so maybe it was a type of foreshadowing.
Called it! April 23rd! 😄😛

Oh, I should also add that my theory was, and still is, that this is setting up JP to be principal of Hollyoaks High after George ruined the interview of the principal position at the other school Sally had arranged for him.

Is it me or is hollyoaks really boring atm? Even the main storylines like George getting killed aren’t that interesting

Reactions: 10
It’s just sooo dull. It hasn’t been the same since it came back after the covid break. I know there’s restrictions on filming but that’s no excuse for the writing and storylines to be so boring and bad.

Reactions: 3
I’ve not watched hollyoaks since the pillock brothers came into it, it’s like a bloody pantomime now, seriously needs a cull of most of the characters! Thing with hollyoaks is though they actually get rid of decent characters & leave the crap behind!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on last nights E4, Cher - yawnnn. Summer - yawnnn. I really don’t think Tony’s reaction to Mercedes was in character?

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a clue what’s going on anymore. Hollyoaks has just become background noise for me. The acting is terrible. The storylines dip in and out I just cba with it.

The two Pilchard brothers are on their way out already 😅

I can’t help but feel so sorry for Mercedes. This story line making her feel mentally unwell is horrible. 😢

I hate Cher, I hope she gets killed off soon 🤣

Reactions: 8
Currently two weeks behind thanks to moving house. Not too keen to catch up but the show looks cinema quality on my new telly! Just a shame everything is a bit pants right now 😭

I'm about a week and a bit behind but just wanted to say the actresses playing Martine and Mishba are doing a grand job with the cancer storyline. Nearly had a wee cry when Martine was talking about her fears on having chemo.

Now away I go to avoid any spoilers.....

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.