Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they need to get a whole lot of new characters. Can’t they have a fire in the dog or something and kill off the current cast! Minus Warren because I love him 🤣 oh and Sonny and Felix 😍
We're definitely overdue a wee fire/cast cull

Reactions: 6
We're definitely overdue a wee fire/cast cull
Or even if they just ended the Warren/fergus, Pritchard brothers, Brooke, Cher’s trolling, summers obsession storylines it would be slightly better

Reactions: 5
I’ve also faithfully watched since episode 1 but I haven’t seen a single episode since the cameras were put in Peri’s room. I can’t even remember which part of that week tipped me over the edge but it probably had something to do with Denise Welch & AJ Pritchard. Oh and Brooke’s character - I’m all for people being who they want but 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I do keep up to date with this thread and certainly haven’t missed it. It’s sad really after all this time it’s turned into a shot show of a programme.

Reactions: 10
I’ve also faithfully watched since episode 1 but I haven’t seen a single episode since the cameras were put in Peri’s room. I can’t even remember which part of that week tipped me over the edge but it probably had something to do with Denise Welch & AJ Pritchard. Oh and Brooke’s character - I’m all for people being who they want but 🤦🏻‍♀️.
I do keep up to date with this thread and certainly haven’t missed it. It’s sad really after all this time it’s turned into a shot show of a programme.
You have missed....nothing.

Reactions: 2
Also wtf happened to the storyline with Trish and ste’s daughter? They constantly do this recently and it’s really annoying.
(Not that I’m complaining, if the next major storyline isn’t the dance school going up in flames I’m going to lose the will to live)

Reactions: 6
Also wtf happened to the storyline with Trish and ste’s daughter? They constantly do this recently and it’s really annoying.
(Not that I’m complaining, if the next major storyline isn’t the dance school going up in flames I’m going to lose the will to live)
They love this style of block storytelling... very bleeping annoying! I actually think they have whay too many cast members and a cull is needed

Reactions: 1
It's like there is several writers who don't communicate or watch the show 😂

Reactions: 5
I know this is really far fetched but does anyone else think it might be John Paul's son, is it Matthew his name? Maybe the one we saw in today's episode is covering for him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.