Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Cindy, who if I remember rightly, paid cash for her house and has moved herself and child out for Luke and his mum (who I fkn can not stand!) to stay in..as if..🙄

Warren turning into somebody’s joey.. 🤷🏽‍♀️...really?!

some of Nancy’s outfits 🤢 just why..

and the furgus/ dance school tit storylines are just awful..

Reactions: 15
Hopefully now Darren has dumped Mandy she'll leave the village. Can't bear her

Reactions: 7
Enough of Juliet/sid/peri just a bunch of whiny brats…juliets mum can’t act for tit!!!

Also fergus is a comically bad villain…scooby doo level of corny.

Reactions: 5
I honestly struggle getting through each ep now... how bad is the show right now?!

I’ve actually stayed true to my word and not watched it for about 6 weeks and I’ve been watching since ep 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve actually stayed true to my word and not watched it for about 6 weeks and I’ve been watching since ep 1!

Same ! Exactly the same actually, been a huge fan since the start and never missed an episode but stopped about 6 weeks ago. I also binned. Emmerdale and Corrie. Will occasionally see snippets of those 2 in the background but never went back to Hollyoaks at all 🙈
I check on here on the off chance it has improved but it doesn't seem to have... Really disappointing as I used to absolutely love Hollyoaks and how they handled storylines and thought they were genuinely the best Soap going and very underrated... 😭

Reactions: 4
Favourite Hollyoaks storyline of all time? Mine is either Bombhead keeping his dead mum on the sofa or Rhys accidentally shagging his sister then carrying on anyway until she was hit by a lorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Favourite Hollyoaks storyline of all time? Mine is either Bombhead keeping his dead mum on the sofa or Rhys accidentally shagging his sister then carrying on anyway until she was hit by a lorry.
Oh god those were the days 😂 I think back to how good it used to be and all the tit that is being shown now it’s really gone downhill.

Reactions: 3
Oh god those were the days 😂 I think back to how good it used to be and all the tit that is being shown now it’s really gone downhill.
I also think Newt's imaginary friend that we didn't know was imaginary until the end, and when Sarah walked in on John Paul and Craig having sex at her and Craig's engagement party was gold. Her face 😂

I also think Newt's imaginary friend that we didn't know was imaginary until the end, and when Sarah walked in on John Paul and Craig having sex at her and Craig's engagement party was gold. Her face 😂
Yes I loved it when Newt etc were in it. When Fletch and Sasha were on drugs. I probably started watching in about 2004/05 times with a few hiatus along the way but the story lines were so much better back then.

oh my god, Rhys’ sister (Beth?) is up there with one of the worst actresses in Hollyoaks history.

Why is Trish so mean to Leah, poor child, is this going to be a bullying storyline? Whew Leah kills her or does something else stupid?

My all time fave Hollyoaks moment was when Sarah's crazy girlfriend (was it Lydia? Can't remember) tried killing Zoe by ripping the parachute but it was Sarah's parachute instead!

Oh and when Warren killed Louise, that was quality

Reactions: 10
My fave time was when the McQueen’s weren’t in it! They hog that show so much all revolves around them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.