Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer smelling the boot was so weird. Especially since didn't liberty say those were HER boots? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Summer best not break Seinna! Why is Anna Passey so good with everything they write for her, total girl crush!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to like him and the one who plays Sid, but not as much now I've seen them hanging about with that silly cow.

Reactions: 1
Gross. Wasn't it only a few weeks ago she was pretending to be engaged to Wayne Lineker (urrrrgggh :sick:).

Reactions: 2
Summer smelling the boot was so weird. Especially since didn't liberty say those were HER boots? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
I think thatโ€™s the last episode I watched, I havenโ€™t watched it since (and Iโ€™ve watched since episode 1)

I see we are back on the darren/nancy merry-go-round ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 3
Owen warner has had to make a statement about that picture with that cloe ferry........

This Fergus story is a load of rubbish. How is everyone believing every word he says. And Iโ€™m annoyed Warren has been sucked by him!
I really wish Warren and Felix will team up and become the bad arses of Hollyoaks!

Reactions: 12
Owen warner has had to make a statement about that picture with that cloe ferry........
Think the 'fame' is getting to this idiots head. You're a soap actor for god sake, just do your job instead of hanging around with some cheap and talentless waste of space who is only known for having sex on TV.

Reactions: 5
This Fergus story is a load of rubbish. How is everyone believing every word he says. And Iโ€™m annoyed Warren has been sucked by him!
I really wish Warren and Felix will team up and become the bad arses of Hollyoaks!
It's doing my head in, I hope it ends soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.