Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with current comments. I don't watch any other soaps so unsure if the current decline in quality is Covid-19 related or not. Hard to believe Hollyoaks was smashing it at the soap awards a couple of years ago.

I've gone from catching up every night whilst Mr Biscuits does the washing up to popping it on in the background in the mornings. None of the characters or storylines interest me at the moment. Except James. I will always have time for James with his sharp suits and even sharper lines 😍
James is great 😀 good actor, too

Reactions: 3
This Shaq,Fergus storyline. If my cousin rocked up a fortnight ago with a load of debt, I sure as hell wouldn't be offering up my house 😂 my god
I know!!! He's not even been around long enough for us to give a tit about him or his debt. Mizbah is an idiot I'd be phoning his Ma about him!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Warren has always been a bad arse/naughty boy! Why can he not see through Fergus and realise he’s just a con man! I really hope Warren and Felix team up and kill Fergus 🤣🤣 I would say that I know that’s unrealistic and far fetched but it’s Hollyoaks 🤣

Reactions: 7
I know!!! He's not even been around long enough for us to give a tit about him or his debt. Mizbah is an idiot I'd be phoning his Ma about him!😂
I think Misbah is going to come out as his Mum, or there's going to be some sort of story there.... there's been a lot of funny comments / looks

Oh how my tune has changed.

I continue to watch cos I’m loyal but, it’s more like a chore now! Tragically shite storylines and rancid NONE acting.
This was me ... But on Monday I deleted Fridays E4 one from my recordings and then switched off my recording for any more ... I cannot believe I've been so loyal since it started but I've finally had enough. Did the same with Emmerdale and Corrie too, they are all so dire and depressing

Reactions: 5
That is strong! I stopped watching Corrie and Eastenders because they were so awful. I’m struggling with Hollyoaks because, like you, I’ve watched since episode 1.

We do find out George’s killer next week though.

I think Misbah is going to come out as his Mum, or there's going to be some sort of story there.... there's been a lot of funny comments / looks

This was me ... But on Monday I deleted Fridays E4 one from my recordings and then switched off my recording for any more ... I cannot believe I've been so loyal since it started but I've finally had enough. Did the same with Emmerdale and Corrie too, they are all so dire and depressing
I stopped watching a few weeks back and really haven’t missed it. Listening to breathy Theresa and the threat of the Pritchard brothers joining tipped me over the edge.

speaking of the Pritchard brothers saw a clip of their “acting” on Instagram earlier. I definitely made the right decision to stop watching

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they need to get a whole lot of new characters. Can’t they have a fire in the dog or something and kill off the current cast! Minus Warren because I love him 🤣 oh and Sonny and Felix 😍

Reactions: 4
Im under the impression they are just making things up as they go along at the moment- wonder if 1/2 the production crew were off isolating due to the pc kiss actor contracting covid , and its showing these last couple of weeks in the programme content/stories.....

As for the Pilchard brothers......😖😏

• Haha
Sorry but are they going to revisit the storyline from a year and a half ago of verity secretly taking this big inhaler, Sami catching her and she ran off?? Like it looked like it was going to lead to a serious medical issue storyline..... but it was never spoken about again!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I wondered this too. There’s definitely something going to come out about them two, I think you’re right though, she’s probably his mum.

that little cleo and the abused boy storyline really wound me up, surely it’s a safeguarding referral and she was right to investigate?!?!

that little cleo and the abused boy storyline really wound me up, surely it’s a safeguarding referral and she was right to investigate?!?!
She defo shouldn't of been discussing it in front of her boyfriend and the police listening to her discussing it either

Reactions: 1
She defo shouldn't of been discussing it in front of her boyfriend and the police listening to her discussing it either
completely agree that she shouldn’t of told toby, but she should’ve raised it with her manager, it feels too unrealistic 😂

Reactions: 1
Did your woman ask Fergus for 100k originally but now is happy with 1k a month 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.