Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Xmas episodes are available on all4 tonight at 7pm so we will finally find out who is in the bag 😌

Reactions: 2
Oh wow it's sad how excited I am to find out who is in the body bag. Can someone post it as a spoiler please cos I won't get round to watching it tonight 😆

I think its James

Another request for a spoiler once you’ve found out please as I am unable to watch on all4 and will probably miss episodes over Christmas :)

Reactions: 1
I’m going to binge watch it tonight. Who do we think is in the bag? My gut feeling is James 🤦‍♀️

I hope it ain’t James, but Victor or Jordan, John Paul is only crying as he thinks it’s pc kiss as his ID is there?

Here is last years flashforward in case anyone wants to refresh their memories ahead of the box set 😌

I’ve accidentally started watching tonight’s after swerving it 4 years ago and I have no clue who anyone is and the acting is worse than I remember 😭 why on earth is Silas in it again

• Haha
Gonna start it as soon as I’ve stopped procrastinating from packing for Christmas browsing tattle. Will post things under a spoiler tag

It sure is I’ll leave a screenshot of how to get it.. if you have a smart tv you should be able to cast it to the tv 😊

Just search hollyoaks and the 4 Xmas episodes are the first ones you will see on the list
Got it!!! No idea about casting so will just watch it on my phone.. thank you so much for your help..

happy Christmas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.