Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly zone out through most of the show now. It’s just background noise.

Reactions: 4
The show has really went to tit, but I still watch it hopefully it gets good again, cba with this doll thing it's just so ridiculous

Can anyone remember if this doll storyline was planned pre-pandemic or not? There has been a HUGE noticeable difference between the show before the covid gap when all the soaps were taken off air and since its return. I am sympathetic that they have to work around it and maybe reshoot a few things but the quality has gone so downhill that I can’t think it’s all down to that. I thought it was really good before the covid break, I was even interested in Mitchell and Scott’s storyline despite not liking either characters, was enjoying the county lines set up too but since its come back, both storylines have turned crap

Reactions: 5
I was really enjoying the county lines story but since it’s back it’s been very rushed. I expected Ella to be more involved, like a change in her behaviour given the flash forward episode. Obviously I understand things had to be rushed because of the break in filming but it hasn’t managed to grab my attention since it’s back. The Edward story needs to go because I don’t think anybody is actually enjoying it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The bloke who plays Edward has filmed his final scenes and he will be exiting the village soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not really a spoiler as it’s aired on channel 4 just now but in case someone hasn’t seen it yet i’ll hide it. But for those that have, can someone please explain why

Seth Costello is working with Silas after Silas murdered his mother, his own daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am excited to find out who is in the body bag! Even though I've not properly watched an episode for ages 😂

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched it in ages but watched the omnibus on Sunday. This bloody doll storyline feels like it's been going on for months, think it was because the adverts for it were non stop

Wish Theresa and John Paul would leave 🤣

I've no idea who it might be in the body bag. At first I kept thinking PC Kiss but now I don't think that at all. I just have absolutely no idea!

I think I read somewhere that Edward Hutchinson is leaving this week thank god! Can't stand him!

Going back to Kurt. Acting was terrible and his character but why did he leave on his motorbike if Edward gave him a train ticket

The Edward story too. A bit much and not believable

And the doll. Well !!

Need more comedy scenes with grace please.

Reactions: 2
Not really a spoiler as it’s aired on channel 4 just now but in case someone hasn’t seen it yet i’ll hide it. But for those that have, can someone please explain why

Seth Costello is working with Silas after Silas murdered his mother, his own daughter?
Wasnt that an accident? I dont fully remember though

Killing his own daughter was an accident, his being a serial killer who had brutally murdered others wasn’t!
Yeah he was trying to kill Lynsey and they had the same outfit on for Halloween. i remember being shocked when it happened!

Yeah he was trying to kill Lynsey and they had the same outfit on for Halloween. i remember being shocked when it happened!
Arrr yes!!

I knew i was right about who hes working with as well 😁 it was obvious!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.