Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find anywhere to twine about this so I’m putting it here.
Jorgie Porter and Jasmine Franks both posting on IG about being in the Lake District over the past few days. Fucks sake why can’t they stay at home!! Things are getting so bad in Cumbria and tourists don’t help.
Also goldie seems to have been abroad somewhrre over new year!

Jorgie Porter and Jasmine Franks both posting on IG about being in the Lake District over the past few days. Fucks sake why can’t they stay at home!! Things are getting so bad in Cumbria and tourists don’t help.
God yes!! Those two are just as irritating. I'm surprised there is threads on them, especially Jorgie.

Reactions: 1
Jorgie Porter is a terrible actress! I hope Teresa is due to leave the village soon because I can't bear watching her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish 'tourists', famous or not would just duck off tbh. Fellow Cumbrian here- Kendal!

Anyway, John-Paul is really pissing me off at the moment. Such a sap!

Reactions: 3
Can anyone help me out with the current Diane storyline? I’ll cover with spoiler just in cases.

In tonight’s episode, talking about her pregnancy she said that slept with Edward a month ago.

I haven’t watched it properly in ages but didn’t she stop sleeping with him when Tony got back from the farm or near there after? She cheated on Tony with Edward only a month ago?

Can anyone help me out with the current Diane storyline? I’ll cover with spoiler just in cases.

In tonight’s episode, talking about her pregnancy she said that slept with Edward a month ago.

I haven’t watched it properly in ages but didn’t she stop sleeping with him when Tony got back from the farm or near there after? She cheated on Tony with Edward only a month ago?
They were seeing each other again after Tony’s operation as Edward had convinced Tony he was going mad and he finished with Diane.

I really hope they kill Toby off soon or send him to prison, anything to get him off my screen. I can't stand the storyline at all! Also, does anyone else think the actress who plays Celeste is awful?!

Reactions: 7
I really hope they kill Toby off soon or send him to prison, anything to get him off my screen. I can't stand the storyline at all! Also, does anyone else think the actress who plays Celeste is awful?!
I don’t especially like either of their characters, not a storyline I’m that into. Hollyoaks seem to like most of their characters being killers.

Reactions: 3
what's the toby story? I stopped watching after lisa was murdered x
He’s just gone off the rails a bit and the Dr who originally adopted him and Celest has come into Hollyoaks and looks like she wants to make a sequel to the book. Felix wants to get him locked up and celest is trying to make him better but he just keeps lashing out at things.

Reactions: 2
He’s just gone off the rails a bit and the Dr who originally adopted him and Celest has come into Hollyoaks and looks like she wants to make a sequel to the book. Felix wants to get him locked up and celest is trying to make him better but he just keeps lashing out at things.
sounds boring can't lie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
did we ever find out who was in the body bag from the nye ep?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.