Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched them 🙈. The only thing I’ll say is the wee guy that plays Sid is the best thing about Hollyoaks just now.

Reactions: 4
I hate myself that I can’t stop watching hollyoaks 😂🤦🏽‍♀️.

I hate myself that I watched them all and have to be up for a thirteen hour shift in four and a half hours..

Won’t say to much not to spoil it for everyone but the whole Edward/Diane/Tony/Verity thing - what an absolute pile of tit..

although a bit far fetched for most of it, got to say I’m impressed..

victor has a face I would never tire of punching..

I have a love/hate issue with the characters cindy and Nancy..

Last but not least...

Sami Malik is FITTTTTTTT!!!

na night hollyoakers 😂❤😘

I watched the episodes last night and was it just me or did it jump from Christmas day to New Year’s Eve after one episode?
One minute it was Luke off his face on Ket ruining Christmas Day and the Tony/his dad scenes in the hutch and then in the next episode it was New Year’s Eve and all the drug stuff was happening and nothing else mentioned with the Tony and his dad stuff? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 3
The twist with Ella being the one who killed Jordan.. that was a shock!
The guy who played Sid is doing a wonderful job and his reaction to the death was heartbreaking.
Victor needs to do one, really hoped he was in that bag, but never mind.
George not being in the body bag wasn‘t a shock but dropping his pass there was weird. Wonder how that’ll pan out.

Reactions: 2
All that hype about the body bag, I'm actually disappointed.
I hope Juliette's new year resolution is to stop the winged eyeliner!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How has it gone from xmas day to new years eve? Are they showing the inbetween ones on tv? Im so confused

Reactions: 1
It was so disappointing who was in the body bag.
And why didn’t Ella speak up, she’d get into a lot less trouble than Charlie.

Having watched Corrie and Eastenders - Hollyoaks, despite the ridiculous Tony/Edward storyline, is far and beyond what the other soaps are churning out. I really can’t warm to the new Oli though, there is absolutely no chemistry between him and Luke/Imran etc...

P.s. Merry Christmas!

Attachments

Oh FFS I thought I’d be “good” in the end and not spoiler it for myself by reading it on here and wait to see the New Year episode for myself. Can’t believe it was jordan after all that. I wonder if that was the original plan or whether it changed because of covid?

Oh FFS I thought I’d be “good” in the end and not spoiler it for myself by reading it on here and wait to see the New Year episode for myself. Can’t believe it was jordan after all that. I wonder if that was the original plan or whether it changed because of covid?
Please add a spoiler tag next time😂some of us haven’t watched it yet!!

Please add a spoiler tag next time😂some of us haven’t watched it yet!!
😱☹☹ I’m sorry, I can’t edit it now either as it’s too late. But I thought “the rule” was that once it’s aired, it’s no longer a spoiler? Because of the on demand feature at Christmas with the episodes being available early I wasn’t sure what had been aired and what hadn’t so I waited until it had been shown on channel 4.

Well the bodybag was a let down but its leading to something that could be intresting so i can ignore it

Over all i enjoyed it but cant help but think it would have been better had social distanceing not been a thing, also wonder what was originally planed and if more build up was meant to be in place had filming not been stopped.

One thing that made me burst out laughing from the NYE episode was when
Victor said about James “oh look, here comes Judge Grinder” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t find anywhere to twine about this so I’m putting it here.
Jorgie Porter and Jasmine Franks both posting on IG about being in the Lake District over the past few days. Fucks sake why can’t they stay at home!! Things are getting so bad in Cumbria and tourists don’t help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.