Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched it properly in weeks but I watched the omnibus on Sunday so I might start doing that.

I wish John Paul would leave, he does this weird facial/mouth expression everytime he talks and it winds me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see the part where Tom was looking in the mirror it looked like he had boobs?! EDIT: obviously not boobs but like he had stuffed his chest

Reactions: 2
Weird seeing tom like that i just know him as the dead cute little kid from the start 😂
Was just going to say, feel wrong seeing him like that. Hes still the cute little lad that was part of team max and OB.

Kurt needs to go. He's an awful character.

Also sounds like the actor needs to blow his nose, got that bunged up sound to his voice which is irritating me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The doll thing doesn’t even make sense for a f**king number of reasons!

Is there even anyone connected to Hollyoaks who is technologically advanced enough to set up a camera inside a doll that is able to spy on them 24/7 without the use of batteries?

And has its own speaker system that allows whoever it is to hear and speak to them?

AND has its own payment system set up individual of any major bank that allows them to send payments over via chip and pin and the money is received instantly?

With regards to all of the above, why not just call the police, they can trace it back to whoever the money was paid to and that’s the problem solved 🤷🏽‍♂️

What secrets could any of the McQueens possibly have that is worse than anything they’ve done so far? And in Hollyoaks, nobody would be even bothered and if they were, they’d forget about it in an instant.

As an aside, I just looked up the McQueen family character list on wiki. There’s been twenty nine of them!! 😱

The proposal 🤣 he's such an idiot.

Anyone not sad Mitchel has gone? Sad for Scot but he bugs me.
No, I’m not bothered in the slightest. I don’t like either character and it was so unbelievable that Mitchell fell in love with Scott (the storyline would have been way better if it kept to the internal conflict of Mitchell finding Anita attractive but not Scott IMO). The speech he gave to Scott at the end was bang on but well overdue.

Reactions: 8
Where do I even start....
Why is kurt constantly walking around in a 3 piece suit?
What is this stupid McQueen doll bullshit?
Theresa is an AWFUL character.
I don’t know which storyline is the worst but it’s most definitely a toss up between liberty seeing nico and Edward! Everything about Edward is so bad and not bad in the way I think the actor is playing a convincing baddie... bad as in, the storyline is diabolical. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.