Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Kurt really needs to go back to where he came from. He’s a terrible actor.
I think he has a lisp that he tries to disguise which is why he speaks the way he does

Reactions: 4
Can't wait until this kurt story is finished and effs off on his bike again. Yay to ste coming back tho

I love Ste! I hope he gets his happily ever after..... his character gets so much bad luck 😂
I’m not a fan of Ste personally, just like Mercedes I don’t think either would ever be axed/killed off, yet Hollyoaks have got rid of some really good characters over the years but Mercedes just shags around & Ste is either on drugs or moping around.

Omg Kurt is a terrible actor! Everytime he's on my screen I'm cringing, he's awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just managed to catch up on the Hollyoaks does Come Dine With Me - how much of an arse is Jeremy?!

How crap is this at the moment? I've watched since day one, I can't get how unbelievable the storylines are, and bringing back Kurt, massive fail, think I'll stop watching for a while, shame, used to be my fave soap!

Not watched for a couple weeks and ive just jumped in tonight and totally lost

When did Juliet have this makeover? Her hair looks nice dark but not loving her dodgy outfits 😂

Was it ever confirmed why they replaced the actor who played Ollie?

Reactions: 2
I think theresas in on the black mail stuff, that it her actings just terrible.

Not watched for a couple weeks and ive just jumped in tonight and totally lost

When did Juliet have this makeover? Her hair looks nice dark but not loving her dodgy outfits 😂

I don't think Ollie's been replaced, just left. Unless he's due back with a different head?

Reactions: 1
Still no word but I’d really like to know too. When it was first announced someone on DS said they saw a FB post from someone saying the actor who played Ollie made racist remarks to the actress who plays Brooke and that’s why he was let go but as no further info was provided and nothing more came about it I’m leaning towards that being just an allegation.

Reactions: 2
I don’t like this drug storyline 😩 and when did Ollie become a druggy. He was a goody two shoes wasn’t he.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.