Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched Hollyoaks since it started, yep am old !!! I always detested Kurt, and now he's back!!!!! God, I could think of other characters who have died and would be worthy of coming back, the actor Jeremy Edwards wanted to make it big in America, that went well didn't it!! Really hope he isn't in it for long.
I have too 🙈 and I completely agree with everything you’ve said. I think they’ve only brought him back as he was the first person on the show. If it wasn’t for that then he defo wouldn’t be here. Think he’ll rip off Tony etc and then get on his bike again. 🤞🤞

Reactions: 4
isn’t his next major ‘storyline’ persuading Tony to start up a takeaway business? Jesus.

There are literally a million cast members I would’ve brought back before him although i get why they did as he was an ‘original’ thank god they didn’t bring back Ruth!

I’m really hoping for a Chris Fountain return, he could tie in really nicely due to his history with Nancy and being Charlie’s biological father.

Im sure there were pics of him on set pre-lockdown but nothing happened....
Didn't Chris get fired from corrie for something pretty major? I'd love to see him back.

Why didn't they just bring are back... I'd be more then happy!

I have too 🙈 and I completely agree with everything you’ve said. I think they’ve only brought him back as he was the first person on the show. If it wasn’t for that then he defo wouldn’t be here. Think he’ll rip off Tony etc and then get on his bike again. 🤞🤞
I'm surprised he hasn't met Jack yet ( Ruth n Darren's dad, though with this covid, he's probably away)
He's gonna defo rip off Tony and the rest, why bring him back for that??
Suppose it's for the 25th anniversary and he was the first character, he was crap then, and grew into a big headed twit now !!

Didn't Chris get fired from corrie for something pretty major? I'd love to see him back.

Yes, I would really like for Chris to return too .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Yeah it was something to do with his Twitter. A dodgy rap or something like that iirc. Pretty much ruined his career and he hasn’t done much since. I think he’d come back in a heart beat.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched Hollyoaks since the first episode but it’s becoming the most far fetched program on tv, apparently there have been nearly 100 deaths, the character of Mercedes is hilarious she is literally the village bike, don’t like Toby or Celeste, the Diane & Edward storyline is crap, I love Liberty & Damon together, it’s too much like Brookside now!

I’ve watched Hollyoaks since the first episode but it’s becoming the most far fetched program on tv, apparently there have been nearly 100 deaths, the character of Mercedes is hilarious she is literally the village bike, don’t like Toby or Celeste, the Diane & Edward storyline is crap, I love Liberty & Damon together, it’s too much like Brookside now!
I always say that it's too far fetched. It is not realistic at all. It's becoming a bit of a joke.

That being said I still can't help but watch it!

I always say that it's too far fetched. It is not realistic at all. It's becoming a bit of a joke.

That being said I still can't help but watch it!
Same here especially when Sylver is in it, he is so sexy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that's why I enjoy it tbh. I watch corra and that's more "real" but Hollyoaks is something different

I think that's why I enjoy it tbh. I watch corra and that's more "real" but Hollyoaks is something different
I think I’m just old 😂 I started watching it when I was 15 so grown up with it, I used to look forward to it in the evening & couldn’t wait for their trailers, saying that it’s had some fantastic storylines over the years, but it’s a small village & has had so many serial killers over the years!

I think I’m just old 😂 I started watching it when I was 15 so grown up with it, I used to look forward to it in the evening & couldn’t wait for their trailers, saying that it’s had some fantastic storylines over the years, but it’s a small village & has had so many serial killers over the years!
I was the same age 🤣 I would watch on channel 4 then on e4 straight after every night so was rewatching it all 🤣

I started watching in the middle of the Toby is a Serial Killer (back when a SK was rare in Hollyoaks) storyline. The best ever Hollyoaks for me was 2006-2009ish they were the best years ever, I was SO addicted

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was something to do with his Twitter. A dodgy rap or something like that iirc. Pretty much ruined his career and he hasn’t done much since. I think he’d come back in a heart beat.
he certainly would, he liked a comment I made on Instagram suggesting he should return!

Same here especially when Sylver is in it, he is so sexy 😍
He is literally the sexiest soaper ever! 😍😍

he certainly would, he liked a comment I made on Instagram suggesting he should return!

He is literally the sexiest soaper ever! 😍😍
Bryan Kirkwood should have brought him back in time for this County Lines storyline that Charlie is going to be involved in. It would have been the perfect time, there would have also been the trouble he had with Nancy, and with Warren back as well and Justin’s past history with his sister Katy, there would have been loads for him to do. But now BK is departing that ship hasn’t probably sailed.

Reactions: 3
Ive still got one episode of the come dine with me to watch (im slow) 🤣 but I've just come to say - I've never fancied Gary Lucy until now 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.