Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a brilliant episode and the trailer. Looks like they are trying to bring the show back from the brink now.
I really hope they can. I stayed pretty spoiler free which was the best way to go into that. Shame they didn't put the whole week on in one go. I need to see more!

Reactions: 3
I really hope they can. I stayed pretty spoiler free which was the best way to go into that. Shame they didn't put the whole week on in one go. I need to see more!
Me too! I haven’t been excited to watch in long time. Think I’ve just watched it out of habit for the last year or so 😂.

Reactions: 1
libertys back!!
Just rewatched the trailer and hadn't seen the bonus bit at the end before!!

Reactions: 2
Should Leila be on active duty given that she’s pregnant?

Dilly has got to be Sienna’s sister the way she chained Rafe to the radiator like Sienna did Dodger.

I think I’m the only one who’s not bothered about Ella. I’m more bothered about Ste 😢

Joel though 😱

Reactions: 4

Dilly has got to be Sienna’s sister the way she chained Rafe to the radiator like Sienna did Dodger.

I think I’m the only one who’s not bothered about Ella. I’m more bothered about Ste 😢

Joel though 😱
Also not too fussed over Ella. She was getting annoying. Quite concerned for Ste and Warren though. Have a soft spot for them both. How is Mercedes not dead yet 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Joel though 😱
Yeh ella is awful, also isn't this the second (or more) time she has tried it on with him and then just got drunk ?

Reactions: 5

Joel though 😱
I thought the same. Surely it goes against health and safety.
Feel sorry for Warren.

I haven’t seen tonights yet but apparently
Mercy is pregnant with twins
Saw a theory saying maybe both Warren and Felix are the fathers. Rare but it can happen

• Wow
Oh disappointing, this was just what they showed at the end of the crash ep 😫
Oh I missed it at the end. Thought it was brand new.
---
Mercy is pregnant with twins
Saw a theory saying maybe both Warren and Felix are the fathers. Rare but it can happen
The second spoiler... I hadn't seen this theory but had thought it myself. I can see this happening tbh. It wouldn't work in another soap but Hollyoaks fits that crazy.

Oh I missed it at the end. Thought it was brand new.
---

The second spoiler... I hadn't seen this theory but had thought it myself. I can see this happening tbh. It wouldn't work in another soap but Hollyoaks fits that crazy.
I would love this to be true

Literally just a few weeks ago I read a story about that happening to a woman in America and it was confirmed via a DNA test
---
Oh forgot to say as well I watched the hour episode and totally confused by what happened at the end

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who was the driver in the other car and what happened to the person who stole the driver’s identity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.