Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we doing a thread title for thread #4? If so get creative 😋
---
As for Tom I dislike his character immensely too ever since the cute kid factor went away but then again I couldn’t stand boring Jonno with his annoying hair and look how that actor ended up 😂

Reactions: 4
---
As for Tom I dislike his character immensely too ever since the cute kid factor went away but then again I couldn’t stand boring Jonno with his annoying hair and look how that actor ended up 😂
Remember back in the day when they basically only hired blonde women? Tom was basically the best actor in the show as a child (by quite a margin a lot of the time 🤣) haven't seen tonight's yet but I agree, he's such a boring wet blanket, I just want him to snap and go postal or something

Reactions: 3
---
Aww his death 🥲
I loved those episodes
---
The Instagram broadcast for spoilers just posted a picture of Myra

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Warning: tonight's episode is an hour special. Just in case you were settling down with a tea and 23 minute Hollyoaks fix before bed 🤣

Warning: tonight's episode is an hour special. Just in case you were settling down with a tea and 23 minute Hollyoaks fix before bed 🤣
Im really confused with wth is going on with scheduling. I read it was an hour long Hollyoaks tonight but it was only on for 30 minutes on E4. Or does this mean on All4?

How are they gonna handle
Mandy’s absence with Ella being dead?
---
Im really confused with wth is going on with scheduling. I read it was an hour long Hollyoaks tonight but it was only on for 30 minutes on E4. Or does this mean on All4?
It’s tomorrow’s episode on e4
---
If you watch at e4 pace you have lots of spoilers to avoid!

Sorry I watch it on All4. Apologies for the confusion.
---
Well bugger me lads. That was worth staying up past my bedtime.

The last five minutes were 😱 Actually screamed at one point and Mr B came in to check I was ok.

Can confirm Myra is back along with a flock of McQueens.

• Heart
Sorry I watch it on All4. Apologies for the confusion.
---
Well bugger me lads. That was worth staying up past my bedtime.

The last five minutes were 😱 Actually screamed at one point and Mr B came in to check I was ok.

Can confirm Myra is back along with a flock of McQueens.
I said to my young Harold they’ve actually redeemed themselves a bit with this at the end.
The Dilly stuff is annoying though, and she looks like a mento with a face drawn on it, she’s totally smooth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was going to bed after Love Island but I have to watch this tonight because I know the Hollyoaks group on Facebook will spoil it all

Reactions: 2
I said to my young Harold they’ve actually redeemed themselves a bit with this at the end.
The Dilly stuff is annoying though, and she looks like a mento with a face drawn on it, she’s totally smooth 😂
BIB - yep completely agree. I'm excited to see what comes next based on the teaser trailer. Doesn't feel like watching it would be a chore like it has recently.

• Heart
BIB - yep completely agree. I'm excited to see what comes next based on the teaser trailer. Doesn't feel like watching it would be a chore like it has recently.
I switched off before the end. as I hate when stuff gets spoilered. Here’s to it being a good year for hollyoaks 2024.

• Heart
I have had a couple of wines but I’m actually quite confused at the end of the hour special 🤯 is Leah dead, is Joel dead? Is Ella dead? 🤯

I just finished
I jumped when Joel got hit!!
I thought it would be Felix or Joel dead at the end. Not Ella 😥

Also seems a waste killing off Rafe when that storyline hasn’t really got anywhere and still has questions unanswered

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's been a long time since I cried at a soap. I'm a bluming mess after that!

It's been a long time since I cried at a soap. I'm a bluming mess after that!
It was a brilliant episode and the trailer. Looks like they are trying to bring the show back from the brink now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.