Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah was back in it when Hollyoaks was at its peak (imo). She suffered from anorexia after finding out her boyfriend (John Paul) was gay and secretly sleeping with her best friend’s (Sarah) boyfriend (Craig) behind both their backs.

I would just like to add: what was the POINT of moving Hollyoaks to E4 at 7? I first thought it was for a new schedule/show but all they’ve done is shifted The Simpsons (the crappy new episodes everyone dislikes anyway) and put Four in a Bed on at 6 which they repeat all the time on E4 and More4 anyway
I loved that period of Hollyoaks. It was as I started watching it at 12 🥲
I think the only reason they got rid was because of money

Reactions: 5
Hannah was back in it when Hollyoaks was at its peak (imo). She suffered from anorexia after finding out her boyfriend (John Paul) was gay and secretly sleeping with her best friend’s (Sarah) boyfriend (Craig) behind both their backs.

I would just like to add: what was the POINT of moving Hollyoaks to E4 at 7? I first thought it was for a new schedule/show but all they’ve done is shifted The Simpsons (the crappy new episodes everyone dislikes anyway) and put Four in a Bed on at 6 which they repeat all the time on E4 and More4 anyway
Exactly, I'd like the option of being able to watch two episodes on TV. I know I could watch online but I find 4od so glitchy

Reactions: 2
I loved that period of Hollyoaks. It was as I started watching it at 12 🥲
I think the only reason they got rid was because of money
I’d like to see the viewing figures and if they’ve dropped or not, because there is way more competition at 7 than 6.30, and those that kept at E4 pace would have watched at 7 anyway. But now they’ve got rid of both options and stuck a “first look” on demand. I could understand if they wanted to rake in advertisement money but surely crappy new Simpsons episodes (which are already about 6/7+ years old anyway) are a lower advertisement enticement than a regular soap pulls in?

Edit: oh and yeah, I LOVED that period of Hollyoaks too. I watched a few years earlier but that was when I really got sucked in. It was so exciting along with Clare vs Max and OB and Warren and the Late Night Hollyoaks with the Fire
---
Exactly, I'd like the option of being able to watch two episodes on TV. I know I could watch online but I find 4od so glitchy
Even if I had it just on in the background I always tuned in to C4 Hollyoaks but now it’s on E4 sometimes I forget or watching something else!

Reactions: 3

I don’t understand why on streaming you have to wait to watch it either. It is so annoying. My cat expects us to sit and watch it in the daytime!!

• Haha
Ella’s just died so they’re grieving. They only recently found out she was related

Hannah Ashworth. I think Emma Rigby’s had work done tbh

Myra was coming back to look after her mum and got caught in the crash
Thank you.. Norma was a 'hardcore gangster' the last time I saw it... That was telling Warren he couldn't have family etc. Now she's a proper nanny?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Good old Hollyoaks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Also the storyline with Hannah and nancy when they were babysitting baby grace and she died from Sids ..that episode made me cry 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Cleo's boyfriend is a terrible actor. It's like watching a plank of wood talk

Reactions: 2
I feel old. There’s comments online asking if Hannah is played by Toff from Made in Chelsea. How don’t they know Hannah lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg just watching E4 Hollyoaks and when Hannah’s mother walked in I was like “why is Cindy bursting through the door like that?” 😮

• Haha
They have really not tried to hide goldies pregnancy have they 😆😆

• Haha
They have really not tried to hide goldies pregnancy have they 😆😆
I actually laughed as she came on screen yesterday, it was hilarious

So sick of the tom storyline, Peri is ridiculous, shes the reason he is in prison inthe first place, I had hoped her and romeo would be killed in the car crash storyline

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.