Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Peri. Sleeping with Romeo 5 minutes after her girlfriend’s death and now sleeping with her best mates man.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Peri. Sleeping with Romeo 5 minutes after her girlfriend’s death and now sleeping with her best mates man.
She’s so righteous about everything but she is awful herself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Am I the only one rooting for Peri and Tom? I’m not a fan of Yazz and Tom together at all, have such a sweet spot for him as an OG watcher and Yazz just is not the right fit for him.
Also I’m sad that yet again John Paul is being messed around. Either bin Carter off or let them be happy ffs.

Am I the only one rooting for Peri and Tom? I’m not a fan of Yazz and Tom together at all, have such a sweet spot for him as an OG watcher and Yazz just is not the right fit for him.
Also I’m sad that yet again John Paul is being messed around. Either bin Carter off or let them be happy ffs.
Possibly 😂 I’ll root for them too if they get together and move to Essex and aren’t in it anymore. I don’t like Yaz and him together either. They’re made his character into such a wally and his acting is starting to piss me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was Suzanne a bit of a fruit loop before? She seems slightly unhinged

Reactions: 3
Peri saying she will never get over romeo, its been about 5 minutes since her girlfriend love of her life died

• Haha
  • Sick
Was Suzanne a bit of a fruit loop before? She seems slightly unhinged
I was gonna say she’s always been crazy! But then I remembered that was Kathy Barnes, not her lol.
---
How many rooms in the McQueen household? There is so many staying there now!
OMG. I just looked up how many McQueen characters have appeared in Hollyoaks since 2006! Without looking, guess your answers below and I’ll reveal who was the closest later

I was gonna say she’s always been crazy! But then I remembered that was Kathy Barnes, not her lol.
---

OMG. I just looked up how many McQueen characters have appeared in Hollyoaks since 2006! Without looking, guess your answers below and I’ll reveal who was the closest later
Yes! She reminds me of Kathy.

Reactions: 1
---

25? ( no idea random guess)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.