Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched in a long time but started with the episode before and the 1hr special. Seeing Warren break down at the end was so sad, made me well up a bit 😥 and the accident shortly before was so sudden

Reactions: 1
I'm confused with the Joel thing, was it just a random hit and run?

I'm confused with the Joel thing, was it just a random hit and run?
It was glossed over, unless I missed an episode. I think he literally stepped out in-front of a vehicle and was hit, complete accident (to my knowledge, we’ll probably find out it was Tom on a mission to spice up his life 😆)
Made me jump. And gasp 😆😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was glossed over, unless I missed an episode. I think he literally stepped out in-front of a vehicle and was hit, complete accident (to my knowledge, we’ll probably find out it was Tom on a mission to spice up his life 😆)
Made me jump. And gasp 😆😱
Yes I think it was just a tragic accident. He was stood in front of the fire engine so the driver wouldn’t have seen him until he steeped out and then of course it would be too late to do anything about it.

It made me jump and gasp too!

Leah and Norma almost set me off crying. These episodes have been fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This Ella stuff she’s feels weird. She was treated like crap mostly and had no one when her mum left. She was treated like an inconvenience

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When was cleo in it? I don't really remember her. I also feel like she's going to do something drastic about the pregnancy..

When was cleo in it? I don't really remember her. I also feel like she's going to do something drastic about the pregnancy..
From 2015 to 2022
Her biggest stories were her eating disorder and her abuse by her stepdad

She’s also engaged to Joel IRL if you didn’t know ☺

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched Hollyoaks in a loooong time... But when did Warren and Norma get so soft?!
And who is that Hannah? I recognise her, but can't place her at all! And wtf is Myra doing back?! Sooo many questions 😆

I haven't watched Hollyoaks in a loooong time... But when did Warren and Norma get so soft?!
And who is that Hannah? I recognise her, but can't place her at all! And wtf is Myra doing back?! Sooo many questions 😆
Ella’s just died so they’re grieving. They only recently found out she was related

Hannah Ashworth. I think Emma Rigby’s had work done tbh

Myra was coming back to look after her mum and got caught in the crash

Hannah was back in it when Hollyoaks was at its peak (imo). She suffered from anorexia after finding out her boyfriend (John Paul) was gay and secretly sleeping with her best friend’s (Sarah) boyfriend (Craig) behind both their backs.

I would just like to add: what was the POINT of moving Hollyoaks to E4 at 7? I first thought it was for a new schedule/show but all they’ve done is shifted The Simpsons (the crappy new episodes everyone dislikes anyway) and put Four in a Bed on at 6 which they repeat all the time on E4 and More4 anyway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.