Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spring trailer I saw didn't look good. I am actually so fed up of Mercedes character.
I want maxine to just settle down..
I drop in & out of the show. I just fed up of it. It's just not a soap anymore. No wonder it's not on the front cover of any TV magazines .

Reactions: 6
The spring trailer I saw didn't look good. I am actually so fed up of Mercedes character.
I want maxine to just settle down..
I drop in & out of the show. I just fed up of it. It's just not a soap anymore. No wonder it's not on the front cover of any TV magazines .
It’s time for Mercedes to make a permanent exit along with most of the other McQueens!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God this is actually so uncomfortable to watch
---
I don't get how the guy in prison (what is his name?!) Ha so much money? Have I missed something?
His name is Eric. I don’t think he actually has got any actual cash. He sent James to get the necklace which he pawned.
I was hoping we wouldn’t be seeing Eric again so hope he’s not back for long.

Reactions: 3
His name is Eric. I don’t think he actually has got any actual cash. He sent James to get the necklace which he pawned.
I was hoping we wouldn’t be seeing Eric again so hope he’s not back for long.
Yes Eric, thank you! I think he will be back soon somehow

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No he was. He dumped her because it was too full on. She was acting like he was her kid’s dad
And she accidentally give him food poisoning. She didn't cook the chicken right through. She was like ringing her mum asking. Not very smart girl that one. 😒

Reactions: 1
Don't really watch Hollyoaks as such but follow storylines through various websites...

Do have a bit of a girl crush on Sienna though 😊 Has anyone every bought candles from the company Anna Passey and Kyle Pryor own? Not gonna lie, tempted as love a good candle and wax melt!

• Wow
What on earth is happening, hadn't seen it since last Friday "I can tell someone's coffin size"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.