Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romeo is just so annoying, his expression basically never changes. Let's hope he's arrested asap and we can forget about this awful storyline

Ugh! The writers are so infuriating with these storylines. No wonder they struggle to win awards

I’ve been watching Eastenders over Christmas like I always do but have so far stuck with it much longer as I normally tune out after Christmas and Boxing Day drama is over but it’s held my attention so far this time. In comparison to Hollyoaks where I am familiar with the storylines and characters but just have no interest atm. It’s like they have 3 or 4 different writing teams and then try and copy and paste them all together.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on Tuesday and tonight's episodes. To paraphrase a quote from Bret Easton Ellis: it's like each episode was edited by a blender.

Reactions: 4
every time i see that shed that seems to be used as a makeshift prison i laugh, looks like it was made as the set of some kind of rushed gcse drama stage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
every time i see that shed that seems to be used as a makeshift prison i laugh, looks like it was made as the set of some kind of rushed gcse drama stage
You’d think an educated man like James would have taken him much further. Sienna came across it so quick

Reactions: 4
You’d think an educated man like James would have taken him much further. Sienna came across it so quick
That not even locked padlock 🤣 everyone in holloaks seems unable to step more than a metre away from the square, ditto whatshidname and the prostitute

Haven’t been watching hollyoaks for a few months couldn’t bare some of the storylines however came across the trailer and had a read though articles. Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, but is it Ella and Leah who are killed in the crash? Reading the up and coming stories seems it’s Ella, but some do imply Leah too.

Just catching up and euughhh I cannot express how much I hate Lucas.

Tom needs axing too, it was obvious he was true crime Gordon but how stupid is he thinking that Yaz would just know it was him. He gives me the ick 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.