Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Toms going to be like that, he's practically middle aged the way he acts.
I really don’t like Tom anymore. I’ve said it before but I feel like they’re try g to make him like Gordon but it just doesn’t work. He comes across as pathetic and annoying rather than endearing.

Reactions: 5
I've lost all interest in the Rayne storyline, I just hope that when it's resolved we can get a break from Perrie and Romeo. Some of the biggest storylines of the past 2 years have involved these two majorly and I for one am sick of seeing Romeos wounded animal face.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS!!! Ste has shared a scene with his new son! They exist in the same Hollyoaks universe!

• Haha
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
Seeing the teaser trailer for next year it looks like the whole village could be wiped out 😆😆😆
---
I see Teresa McQueen is making a return!
I haven't seen it, what's going to happen? Yet another explosion? 🤣 as I've said I want it to be something totally ridiculous, like a tsunami 🤣

• Haha

griftalo

VIP Member
Am I the only one rooting for Peri and Tom? I’m not a fan of Yazz and Tom together at all, have such a sweet spot for him as an OG watcher and Yazz just is not the right fit for him.
Also I’m sad that yet again John Paul is being messed around. Either bin Carter off or let them be happy ffs.
Possibly 😂 I’ll root for them too if they get together and move to Essex and aren’t in it anymore. I don’t like Yaz and him together either. They’re made his character into such a wally and his acting is starting to piss me off.

• Haha

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
Why though? If anything this storyline is exactly why you shouldn't
It’s a tricky one but like it or not, it takes 2 to make a baby. And whilst I’m all for women’s rights etc, I do believe the man has a right to know regardless of the outcome

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
If I was the person you know I'd be reporting this, presumably they still have all the messages as proof?
I'd imagine they would have the messages still. I'll ask my friend about it. They said the bloke who plays JP is a massive arsehole in real life. Very arrogant and egotistical.

• Sad

AdsB

VIP Member
This Romeo and Peri story is gross. Juliet has only been dead 5 minutes.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I’m not through with the episode yet but how dare Rayne go for Prince 😫 😡

I’ll give them credit, they’ve created a truly despicable character in her

emm

VIP Member
Why does noone in this village have passwords on thir devices 🤣
---
Why does noone in this village have passwords on thir devices 🤣

• Haha