Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I saw them say that when the new people came in a lot of planned storylines were scrapped and current ones have been taken in a new direction and I honestly think that this is what they’ve done with Rafe and Dilly. There’s no way this was planned from the off, there’s so much that doesn’t add up. Like I know it’s Hollyoaks and it’s never realistic but still 🤣

I also wouldn’t be surprised if like a lot of you suggested at the start, Rayne is still alive somewhere. I would like to see that she’s scamming more people with Lacey somewhere. Kind of full circle as they moved to Hollyoaks after Brent faking his death etc. I would love them both to come back, I hated Rayne as a character sooooo much but in a good way as it showed she was doing her job properly.

Lastly, and sorry for the essay! I would love Grace to come back. There was no need to get rid of her there’s so many other pointless characters that should have gone if they needed to condense the cast down. I hope she comes back.

Reactions: 9
Ste is really pissing me off, the numerous times he has fucked up and he always get forgiven. James hit Lucas once, deservedly in my opinion, and ste goes screaming around the village that his husband is a monster worse than Mack. I'm sure Lucas would be interested in how his dad beat his mum severely on many occasions until she got away.

I know that Hollyoaks goes through script writers like Owen Warner goes through co-stars, but surely they should know the pasts of the characters they are writing for.

Reactions: 8

Elmoo

VIP Member
How is Bobby still in it!?! Proper creep vibes

and I’ve had enough of Rayne already

• Heart
I hope they don’t turn Donna-Marie back in to a smack head. She’s really developed as a character since she first came in to it. I really like her now.

• Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
Who’s running the whole of Dee Valley Hospital now Perri has had the sack?

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Emma Rigby is returning as Hannah! Her anorexia and bulimia story was so good, that was when I first started watching Hollyoaks. She was friends with Nancy wasnt she? And Sarah who died. Sarah’s death on Hollyoaks Later was iconic, a clip of it came up on my FB a couple months ago and it still made the hairs on my arm stand up lol

• Wow

HockyRorror

VIP Member
No one seems particularly tech savvy considering everyone seems to leave their phones and devices unlocked 🤣
I hate the unlocked phone and laptops trope!

This isn’t just in Hollyoaks, but can someone please tell me why whenever someone develops an alcohol problem in a soap they MUST swig spirits straight from the bottle without even making a slight wince, like they’re drinking water!? Linda did it in Eastenders the other day, she had a bottle of Vodka hidden in her coat and was secretly swigging from it even though she was trying to keep it a secret. The worst thing was she was in the Queen Vic at the time! Could have easily gone downstairs and just mixed it with coke or orange juice!

Oh, and also, once someone is an alcoholic but recovered they MUST only ever drink orange juice…in a PUB! 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Elmoo

VIP Member
Should Leila be on active duty given that she’s pregnant?

Dilly has got to be Sienna’s sister the way she chained Rafe to the radiator like Sienna did Dodger.

I think I’m the only one who’s not bothered about Ella. I’m more bothered about Ste 😢

Joel though 😱
Also not too fussed over Ella. She was getting annoying. Quite concerned for Ste and Warren though. Have a soft spot for them both. How is Mercedes not dead yet 😆🤦🏽‍♀️

Mayday

VIP Member
I don't get why they killed Justin off-screen? Did Chris not want to come back? I know he had some controversies but they could've recast him. It just seemed silly that no one knew he'd died yet he was buried locally.

I feel like the Chen-Williams family could've been decent but they really messed it up. Shame as I quite liked Honor.

I do think they need to shake up the characters. Some of the McQueens could do with leaving.

LividLalji

VIP Member
Does anyone else thing this self help group stuff with John Paul is going to be a gay conversion group?
Interesting! I was wondering if Carter is going to be gay and struggling with coming out but I don’t know if I’m just thinking that because his character in Holby was gay.

Reactions: 6

HockyRorror

VIP Member
i was laughing when Darren was running around frantically and running up to randoms and showing them Charlie’s picture and it turns out he was only at The Love Boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6