Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
Can this murder storyline just be over. So i don’t have to look at Romeo’s wet wipe face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

emm

VIP Member
This influencer storyline is so boring, I feel like they're like 5 years too late with this as a topic for it to be interesting

Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
It’s funny because when I was a teenager and grew up watching Hollyoaks I always thought Tony was about 40 and somewhere along the line I realised he wasn’t playing an older man back then he was the same age as them all 😂
Toms going to be like that, he's practically middle aged the way he acts.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
every time i see that shed that seems to be used as a makeshift prison i laugh, looks like it was made as the set of some kind of rushed gcse drama stage

• Haha
Hannah was back in it when Hollyoaks was at its peak (imo). She suffered from anorexia after finding out her boyfriend (John Paul) was gay and secretly sleeping with her best friend’s (Sarah) boyfriend (Craig) behind both their backs.

I would just like to add: what was the POINT of moving Hollyoaks to E4 at 7? I first thought it was for a new schedule/show but all they’ve done is shifted The Simpsons (the crappy new episodes everyone dislikes anyway) and put Four in a Bed on at 6 which they repeat all the time on E4 and More4 anyway
I loved that period of Hollyoaks. It was as I started watching it at 12 🥲
I think the only reason they got rid was because of money

Left

Chatty Member
What is going on with Dave’s hair atm? Is he meant to look disheveled or is it meant to look good/normal?

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Bring back Michaela 😆
Classic Michaela (and era).
Michaela was meant to be Lily Allen, Amy was meant to be Amy Winehouse and the guys were meant to be Pete Doherty and I’m guessing some sort of other indie band lead member lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
From what I gather it’s one episode per day on E4 at 7pm and all the weeks episodes available for streaming (I never do).
---

Oooh did they? What happened?

No idea about Leela’s son lol
I’m sure there was a scene with Ste and James on sofa and Ste was trying to get James to relax and take his mind off something (don’t know what) by suggesting a romantic night in or something. Lucas came in and pulled a face/made a comment about it and Ste just shouted something like ‘cheer up Lucas’ as he was walking away. I may have completely made that up though 😂 so please forgive me if I have

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Nor have I bee
Nor have I been a heroin addict and locked in a gym 😅 random question if there's anyone outside the UK reading this ( doubtful orobbaly) but she these warnings common elsewhere? I never remember them in Italy or Spain
Ive never seen them but they could exist. Tbh I’m trying to remember when warnings were a “thing”. For instance, when Big Brother was on Channel 5 they ALWAYS showed a warning, whereas on Channel4 I remember them specifically doing a warning on the last break of one of the episodes in 2005 (Kinga self-pleasing herself with a wine bottle in the garden) and remember being intrigued at what must be coming up (and then horrified, like Anthony!) So must be sometime in between then

• Haha
  • Wow