Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
It made me laugh when the new headmaster described Hollyoaks High as failing because it had stabbings, sexual assaults and earthquakes(?) and I’m thinking “Erm, that’s not just the school”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

HockyRorror

VIP Member
No. I’m in a Hollyoaks group on Facebook and just saw it there but I do often think it when I see her

I remember James said he didn’t like Hollyoaks and thought some of the people he worked with had no drive or something like that. It’s harsh but maybe he was right. He’s done better than all of them
Some people are more ambitious than others and that often gets mistaken for success when really, it’s indecent human beings trampling over others, where decent people wouldn’t do such things. Not saying that’s definitely the reason for James Corden’s career, but there has been a lot of stories about him being absolutely vile…

Reactions: 5

Elmoo

VIP Member
I'm confused with the Joel thing, was it just a random hit and run?
It was glossed over, unless I missed an episode. I think he literally stepped out in-front of a vehicle and was hit, complete accident (to my knowledge, we’ll probably find out it was Tom on a mission to spice up his life 😆)
Made me jump. And gasp 😆😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4

LividLalji

VIP Member
Whoever it is, I don’t think it’s going to be someone at the house that night. They’re all quite big characters I can’t see any of them exiting any time soon. It’ll be Silas or something 🙄

• Sad

griftalo

VIP Member
It feels weird. I don’t know if it’s because I’m older, or if it’s the show or writing that’s changed, but for example, Clare and Sienna did similar despicable stuff, but they were (to me anyway) enjoyable and exciting to watch, even if my jaw was dropped in horror (like when Clare told Tom it was his fault his parents died). But I don’t get this with Rayne as of yet. Just nasty.
---

It’s not on YouTube anymore but I always remember the promo they aired for the final episode of Friends followed by the launch of “Evil” Big Brother 5
I agree, the writing has changed, the character has nothing about her bar being a vacuous punch-face. Sienna is funny and pretty clever, as well as attractive, so there’s a bit more to her.

AdsB

VIP Member
I’ve been referred to a well-being centre and I thought omg what if it’s a cover up for a Carter style gay conversion group 😂.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I haven't watched Hollyoaks in a loooong time... But when did Warren and Norma get so soft?!
And who is that Hannah? I recognise her, but can't place her at all! And wtf is Myra doing back?! Sooo many questions 😆
Hannah was back in it when Hollyoaks was at its peak (imo). She suffered from anorexia after finding out her boyfriend (John Paul) was gay and secretly sleeping with her best friend’s (Sarah) boyfriend (Craig) behind both their backs.

I would just like to add: what was the POINT of moving Hollyoaks to E4 at 7? I first thought it was for a new schedule/show but all they’ve done is shifted The Simpsons (the crappy new episodes everyone dislikes anyway) and put Four in a Bed on at 6 which they repeat all the time on E4 and More4 anyway

I haven’t seen tonights yet but apparently
Mercy is pregnant with twins
Saw a theory saying maybe both Warren and Felix are the fathers. Rare but it can happen

• Wow

HockyRorror

VIP Member
If the explosion could take out rain/rayne/rein/reign that would be grand. She annoys the fluff out of me
can’t stand her, she is the worst character Hollyoaks has introduced for a long time…maybe the doll that was torturing the McQueens was worse idk

• Haha

conrea37

VIP Member
Emma Rigby is returning as Hannah! Her anorexia and bulimia story was so good, that was when I first started watching Hollyoaks. She was friends with Nancy wasnt she? And Sarah who died. Sarah’s death on Hollyoaks Later was iconic, a clip of it came up on my FB a couple months ago and it still made the hairs on my arm stand up lol
I was shook to the core! Brutal way to go

AdsB

VIP Member
I’ve tried binging but I actually was so disinterested I turned off to watch a film on prime, one I’ve seen three times before… when does the hurricane/bomb/tsunami/Rafe farting the whole village down begin?
I’m surprised a show with 400k viewers has such a big budget for stunts.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I still find it remarkable that Sienna was introduced as a seemingly irredeemable throwaway psychopath character intent on killing Nancy and ended up one of the most loved characters, both on and off screen 😄
---
I know right! How she has redeemed herself after what she put most of the village through is beyond me, but here we are. Rooting for her and her fairy tale ending 😆😆

if the old Sienna could reappear and take Raynes head off that would be appreciated

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Ive been thinking Romeo and Perry slept together since the start of raynes murder, so obvious.

emm

VIP Member
Peri saying she will never get over romeo, its been about 5 minutes since her girlfriend love of her life died

• Haha
  • Sick
Just catching up with last weeks Hollyoaks. I thought Hunter was supposed to be the clever one, so why did it take him so long to figure out Peri had taken the phone? 😂