Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmoo

VIP Member
I canv believe this heist thing is still dragging on! What do we think will be the outcome? Everyone just being arrested or just some kind of mass explosion in which half of the cast dies? Cannot be dragged on for this long for something minor to happen
If the explosion could take out rain/rayne/rein/reign that would be grand. She annoys the fluff out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 6

LividLalji

VIP Member
I don’t watch regular tv so I’m clueless
---

Dave’s a right dickhead whatever his hair is like.
He seemed so nice and like he worshipped Honor but now he’s just the sweaty man that tries to buy you a drink in the club and doesn’t take no for an answer

• Haha
Surely instead of Grace it should have been Nana McQueen who got the boot. The poor cast must shit it when they have to film with her incase she dies and, let's be honest, it's not like the actress really needs the money for her future.

• Haha
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
So true!! Also surely somewhere online there would be photos of his wedding to Dilly? Even a few lines in a newspaper " Earls son weds" If his father was well known in the area at some point Rafe would be around or visit, as a couple they must have some friends who visit, would they not slip up? Doesn't anyone Goggle or use social media in Hollyoaks other than the teens?🤣
No one seems particularly tech savvy considering everyone seems to leave their phones and devices unlocked 🤣

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I didn’t think I’d ever say this - but the McQueens have had their day - except JP - rest need to be axed

BlueRose

Chatty Member
The spring trailer I saw didn't look good. I am actually so fed up of Mercedes character.
I want maxine to just settle down..
I drop in & out of the show. I just fed up of it. It's just not a soap anymore. No wonder it's not on the front cover of any TV magazines .

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Point of order re the Dilly/Rafe/Sienna storyline:

Rafe is already married. Surely this would crop up when he and Sienna go to hand in their paperwork before the wedding?