Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone who watches E4 pace did you hear the voiceover say before the episode where JP confronted him “The gay conversion story reaches its conclusion”
Conclusion?
It’s hardly started. What a let down

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
I love how Brooke went away for a month and came back a Man and no one has noticed.
Put on Hollyoakes last night for the first time in ages and came here to ask if they had changed actors.

Also does the actor that plays Darren have a dodgy shoulder? Feel like he's always in a cast.

And absolutely fuming they've fired Grace. I bloody loved her character!

The spring trailer I saw didn't look good. I am actually so fed up of Mercedes character.
I want maxine to just settle down..
I drop in & out of the show. I just fed up of it. It's just not a soap anymore. No wonder it's not on the front cover of any TV magazines .
It’s time for Mercedes to make a permanent exit along with most of the other McQueens!

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Emma Rigby is returning as Hannah! Her anorexia and bulimia story was so good, that was when I first started watching Hollyoaks. She was friends with Nancy wasnt she? And Sarah who died. Sarah’s death on Hollyoaks Later was iconic, a clip of it came up on my FB a couple months ago and it still made the hairs on my arm stand up lol
Oh I remember that storyline, one of the first big ones that stood out to me. The teens back then really made the show. Didn't she blame John Paul for turning Craig gay 🫣

emm

VIP Member
This whole drus dealing thing, of course putting on a hoodie while buying in the centre of a tiny village square makes it much less conspicuous 🤣

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Remember Adam rickets short lived singer career? I still vividly remember the video for Breathe Again which looked like it was filmed in a shower 🤣
yes I remember it vividly, I bought the CD version which came with a music video which I used to play on my Windows 95 computer 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I still think the Warren/Ella storyline is so unbelievable but then that’s Hollyoaks for you I guess 😂
I find ella really irritating, I don't know what it is but I can't stand her. Wasn't there some thing with Warren's mum faking the test results or something or am I imagining that?

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Why did they bring Lacey back? She was annoying enough as Rayne’s sidekick and isn’t a strong enough character on her own merit IMO
---
Also, what’s going on with Roxy Mitchell? Is she still coming into it?

griftalo

VIP Member
Sorry I watch it on All4. Apologies for the confusion.
---
Well bugger me lads. That was worth staying up past my bedtime.

The last five minutes were 😱 Actually screamed at one point and Mr B came in to check I was ok.

Can confirm Myra is back along with a flock of McQueens.
I said to my young Harold they’ve actually redeemed themselves a bit with this at the end.
The Dilly stuff is annoying though, and she looks like a mento with a face drawn on it, she’s totally smooth 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I’m about a week behind. Even seeing Romeo’s glorious body won’t convince me him and Peri isn’t gross 🤢 😂.
Am I he only one who finds romeo really unattractive? He always looks so gormless

Elmoo

VIP Member
Seeing the teaser trailer for next year it looks like the whole village could be wiped out 😆😆😆
---
I see Teresa McQueen is making a return!

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Oh disappointing, this was just what they showed at the end of the crash ep 😫
Oh I missed it at the end. Thought it was brand new.
---
I haven’t seen tonights yet but apparently
Mercy is pregnant with twins
Saw a theory saying maybe both Warren and Felix are the fathers. Rare but it can happen
The second spoiler... I hadn't seen this theory but had thought it myself. I can see this happening tbh. It wouldn't work in another soap but Hollyoaks fits that crazy.

I don't get why they killed Justin off-screen? Did Chris not want to come back? I know he had some controversies but they could've recast him. It just seemed silly that no one knew he'd died yet he was buried locally.

I feel like the Chen-Williams family could've been decent but they really messed it up. Shame as I quite liked Honor.

I do think they need to shake up the characters. Some of the McQueens could do with leaving.
He had a mini stroke last year that impacted his speech so maybe he’s just focusing on his health right now

• Sad
  • Wow